“Very poor. Unfriendly service!”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Boston King Cafe - CLOSED

Boston King Cafe
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating
North Andover, Massachusetts
“Very poor. Unfriendly service!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014

My boyfriend and I wanted to find a nice place for breakfast in the Andover area..well this will not be it. Where shall I start.. the staff not like I care is dressed in everyday clothes .I don't care what people wear but it did not look professional at all. The man who took our order did. It with out writing it down and I knew it would be messed up but I trusted he may remember it. I was wrong. Both our meals came out messed up. Food wasn't great at all. Service wasn't good at all either. Had to go up to desk to ask for things. A larger party came in and they barely cleaned the table off and the floor right next to them had so much food on it. It was not a pretty sight. Will not go back. Do not recommend this place at all!

• Visited March 2014
3 Thank Carlygal21

Kansas City, Missouri
“Dirty, poor service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2014

This place has no atmosphere, the service is poor, and it seems dirty. I would not eat here again. Location is fine, with ample parking. Breakfast and cafe food.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank travelsleuth1961
Andover, Massachusetts
“You never know what you will get!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2013 via mobile

Went twice there. The first time it was ok. I think they should offset more choices personally.
But the second time, we never got our juice, didn't get silver wear to eat, we had to go to the clutter to ask for everything. They really need to improve. Too bad bc the food is good.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Smilemilie
Boston
“A notch above fast food.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2013

The salads and sandwiches are pretty good but the wait is usually long, even when the restaurant is empty. It is too expensive for the casual, fast food it is meant to be.

Visited February 2013
Gloucester, Massachusetts
“Not Enough Seating and Poor Service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2013

This is a nice smaller restaurant. The menu is expensive, although a bit pricey. The service was just okay when my friend and I visited around 10 am. They said to sit anywhere but only one dirty table was left. They told everyone coming in to sit where they wanted even when there were no tables left at all. We had to go to the counter to order because no waitress came over. We also had to go to the counter to track down the bill. A woman delivered our food and never checked on us again although I did see another waitress helping nearby tables so I'm pretty certain there should have been real waitress service. The food was tasty. I got an egg benedict dish and my friend got a rainbow omelette. I was very sick about 2 hours after I ate mine so I don't think I would order that particular item again. I probably wouldn't make an effort to go to this restaurant but it was worth checking out.

• Visited April 2013