“Good Mexican food and good price.”

Casa Blanca Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 66 Restaurants in Andover
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
“Good Mexican food and good price.”
Reviewed 29 January 2014 via mobile

I eat dinner at this restaurant occasionally. Its closer to me then driving all the way to newburyport for my favorite mexican food restaurant Agave. I've had several of the dishes but my favorite is the carne asada. Delicious. I always order the red beans instead of the refried beans as well, theyre much tastier.

• Visited January 2014

Pepperell, Massachusetts
“Not worth your time”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

Just got home from eating here for the first time. It was very noisy like British Beer Co. which could be good- but hard to converse. We ordered Chimichangas from our waiter and brought by the bus girl. The Chimis were soft and white. Not crunchy. I don't think the oil was hot enough to deep fry them. Very disappointing! I wanted to ask the waiter if he brought us burritoes but he never came over. Ever. Actually no one ever came by to ask how it was.
My husband had asked for sour cream and gracomole but it never came and did I mention no one came by to see how our meal was. After we had finished our soft chimes - another waiter came by, cleared and after sitting for a while w/o any help, we asked for the bill. No one asked if we wanted more beer (hoping?) or wanted dessert (was hoping) or asked how the meal was. We gave a 0 $ tip for the first time ever. Ergh.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank katieteacher
New England
“Regulars”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

We are regulars here. Price is right, too. Love the chips and salsa. The taco salad is a favorite but pretty much anything we have ever ordered has been great! The salsa verde enchildas are delicious! Good service as well.

Visited February 2013
Andover, Massachusetts
“Pricy Mexican!”
Reviewed 22 June 2013 via mobile

Even if the food is good, it is very pricy for a Mexican place.
It can be a bit loud at times and crowded on certain night.

• Visited September 2012
North Billerica, Massachusetts
“Horrible”
Reviewed 13 June 2013

Horror story. I looked up their website as I did not have a menu. Under the menu button is a section "combos". There are only three listed. the 3 item combo being called "Combo Casa". Choose any 3 items, comes with choice of 2 sides.

I called in for takeout and asked for this. The hostess/manager that answered was instantly confused. I repeated 3 times what I was ordering and where it was on their website. She said she had to check if the beans and steak fries I ordered came with it...... Again I read the description and name off the website. She came back and said I was all set. I ordered a shredded beef chimichanga, chicken enchilada and pork tamale. I was told give them 10 minutes.

I work closeby and was there in 5. I read the takeout menu at the register while I waited. Turns out they have a lunch combo as well. "combo tres" for 3 items. Only $8.95. Comes with beans and rice, no choices. I thought it odd the woman never mentioned it to me over the phone. I did call at noon after all, and said i was on the website, which doesn't mention the lunch specials. I paid $14 ($15 w/ tax) for my Combo Casa and left.

Got back to work and opened it up, and I was staring at the combo tres, the lunch portion. No steak fries, just the beans and rice that comes with the lunch combo. On top of that, it looked HORRIBLE. Everything was soggy and sloppy. With ZERO sauce or cheese on anything. How can anything get that soggy when there's nothing on it? The food was luke warm, almost cold. I was there 5 minutes from when I called, this food didn't sit around waiting for me.... It was obviously precooked and someone forgot to heat it up. The chimichanga, which is deep fried, was wet and floppy like pasta. At least the shredded beef inside was decent, the only saving grace of this meal.

The enchilada was gross, chicken was dry. The tamale was the worst. That was NOT masa, tasted like old pizza dough that never rose. The pork inside was like sawdust, dry with zero sauce and tough. The rice had no flavor at all. The refried beans looked like regurgitated dog food.

I am steaming as I write this an hour later, and also feel like I"m going to throw up. On top of overcharging me and not giving me what I ordered, the quality of food I received makes Taco Bell look like a 5 star establishment.

Don't walk by this place....RUN!

• Visited June 2013