“Breakfast Buffet”
Review of 189 Prime

189 Prime
Reserve with OpenTable
189 Prime is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 66 Restaurants in Andover
Price range: US$16 - US$34
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: River Road
Description: Merrimack Valley Neighborhood Steakhouse, featuring prime steaks, fresh Atlantic seafood, salads with locally sourced greens and organic produce in season. A full menu, designed with creative application and paired with the familiar make an impression. Contemporary, casual with a relaxed atmosphere.
Killington, Vermont
“Breakfast Buffet”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

We love a little lunchette in town for breakfast but when it is too crowded our go to place is On the Bone at the Wyndham. We love that you can have eggs or omelette freshly made to order - even the waffles are fresh (not sitting in the chafing dish)! They have a nice melody of fruit and yogurts along with the standard chafing dish items - scrambled eggs, bacon, breakfast sausage and home fries. The bacon is some of the best I have had on a buffet. Very crisp pieces if you like that. They also have a small pastry (muffins, crossiants etc.) and toast bar. The pastries are so, so in my opinion but after an omelette and fruit I don't usually need much more. I love that unlimited coffee and juice are included in your buffet price. A bit pricey for breakfast but we usually eat enough to tie us over to dinner! The staff are always attentive and pleasant.

• Visited November 2013

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Exceptional service”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

While the food was very good (wasn't really paying too much attention), the waitress, Kathy, was exceptional, as was the manager who regularly checked on us. We were made to feel welcome and comfortable, it made for a lovely evening.

• Visited November 2013
Columbus
“Great Patio Dining”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

The fire pit was fun to watch. It was not too crowded and service was just what I wanted after a busy day of traveling. Food was very good.

• Visited June 2013
Clevelan
“Colossal waste of money”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

I don't know if the other reviewers of this restaurant get out much, but they've got to be kidding. I saw a lot of pictures and read the reviews and couldn't wait to eat here. We were staying here for an event and our hostess arranged a dinner the night before. I debated briefly between the regular filet and the bone-in, but since that was their specialty I went with it. Big mistake.
I ordered medium rare. I got a dried out piece of MEDIUM cooked meat with absolutely ZERO seasoning or flavor. All the for not-so-small price of $39! I've eaten at steakhouses all over the planet but never been so disappointed, especially for the price. If this was $12 at Ponderosa I might be more understanding.
Oh, and it took FOREVER to get our food. And they didn't bring any of the sauces that were supposed to come with the filet. Or put any beans on my wife's Nicoisse Salad. I feel totally ripped off. Do NOT eat here!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank bobsense
Truro, Massachusetts
“great breakfast”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Breakfast had everything for a full breakfast, including made to order omlettes,, and belguim waffles besides the regular morning splaces.

Visited June 2013

Been to 189 Prime? Share your experiences!