“Pizza completely black on bottom”

Spinners Pizza Parlor
Ranked #46 of 66 Restaurants in Andover
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating
Andover, Massachusetts
“Pizza completely black on bottom”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2013

I have ordered from Spinners the last 4 years and I will never order again. I returned a wrong sub a few weeks ago and I kindly explained the issue to whomever answered the phone. They were polite and courteous and sent the new sub 45 minutes later. A few weeks later I ordered a pizza which was burned. I called owner and he was very upset at me as I questioned whether it was an accident. He told me if I don't like his pizza go order Greek. I guess Greek it is. haha

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Matt W

Andover, Massachusetts
“Good If You Like the Style”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2012

Pizza is a little bit doughy for my taste, but good. Recommend the white pizza. Parking is a pain.

Visited August 2011
“Pizza..mmmmmm”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2011

Ordered the margherita pizza last night....excellent!!! Just like pizza should be...thin, tasty n fresh!! Staff is outstanding...very polite n friendly....love this place!!!

Massachusetts
“Spinners is OK, not great, not bad.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2011

They are less than a mile from our house so we get takeout from there often. They are not the best and not the worst. There are times they are very good and sometimes not even close. It all depends on who is doing the cooking and who is in charge. I would say we are please 50%of the time and not happy with what we order 50% of the time.

• Visited August 2011