“Quaint and delicious”

Samuel's At The Andover Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
Samuel's At The Andover Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 66 Restaurants in Andover
Price range: US$30 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Bar, Contemporary, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Main Street
Description: Enjoy "Classic New England Fare" with modern twists at Samuel's - the restaurant at Andover Inn, Andover, MA. Our restaurant features the very best local and seasonal ingredients in its dishes. In addition, taste one of the local craft beers on draft, a creative libation, or a sip from our whiskey, cognac or scotch selection.
Andover, Massachusetts
“Quaint and delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

Where do you go for a delicious burger, or a cold microbrew beer, or a fantastic salad, or a nice piece of fish in a warm, relaxing and friendly space? Samuel's at the Andover Inn! This has become a regular for me and I suggest it to local friends as well as guests from out of town. The staff is friendly and attentive. It's a spot for date night or a ladies lunch. Nicely done, Samuel's. I look forward to my next visit!!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Jennifer S

Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A wonderful place to host a bridal shower”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

The Andover Inn was extremely accommodating and I was very pleased with all aspects of the planning and execution of my daughter's bridal shower. The sales coordinator was available, efficient and professional. They executed all the details perfectly and even stayed late on Saturday night to set up the room as I had requested. The Phillips room is beautifully appointed and had a mounted TV for our slideshow. I chose a Sunday to take advantage of their Sunday brunch and I was not disappointed. The food was plentiful and delicious from the wide variety of dishes to the made to order omelets. The service was impeccable and the wait staff was attentive to our needs throughout the event. My guests gave rave reviews and I would recommend the Andover Inn without reservation.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Laraine W
El Paso, Texas
“Purely Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

My wife and I were driving from Kennebunkport, ME to Boston, MA and decided on the spur of the moment to take a stop and go for some light meal at the Andover Inn. We were not disappointed. The restaurant is nicely decorated and although there were people enjoying sports games at the bar, our table was nice and quiet and we were able to enjoy nice conversation. Regarding the food, the lobster crepes were just delicious and the Starmont chardonnay they were serving by he glass was an excellent pairing to the crepes. We had a truly enjoyable afternoon. It made the rest of the drive into Boston even more pleasurable.

• Visited May 2014
Sturbridge, Massachusetts
“Colonial Style Setting in Andover”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014

Elegant wood paneled colonial setting Food was classy. I had a lobster-mushroom crepe with a sherry cream sauce, Caesar salad, and clam chowder.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank DrPaulS
Andover, Massachusetts
“The food is great and we have fun every time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014

We usually sit at the bar for dinner, especially if Bob is working (great bartender -he makes a fabulous martini).

The bar/restaurant is very nice with dark wood and good lighting. Busy, but not too noisy.

The food is quite good. I love their Cobb salad and their BLT (best one I have had). Their homemade potato chips are excellent. My husband loves the crabcake, lobster/mushroom crepes and the short ribs. I tried the veggie burger once and it was nice. They also have a vegetarian entree available, although I haven't tried it yet. Sometimes its nice to have a place nearby that has veggie options!

• Visited April 2014