DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston - Andover
US$133
US$155
US$117
La Quinta
Residence Inn Marriott(Andover)(Great Value!)
US$153
Travelocity
US$170
Hotels.com
1,338 results
All reviewssports barfront deskroom servicedouble treefamily weddinghotel restaurantvery nice hotelbeds were very comfortablebusiness tripnice stayandover areaparking lotindoor pooloff the highwayfitness centercharactersboston
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 August 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
WyndhamBostonAndover, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston - Andover, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

Reviewed 19 August 2014

My family was traveling from Maine to Texas and needed a hotel off 495 / 93 to visit meet up for a Boston family night. After a long search and high Boston rates I found the Andover Wyndham. When I arrived I was could not believe what a beautiful hotel. Definitely the top choice for travelers off the 495/93 corridor or looking for a nice stay within 25 minute drive to Boston. Perfectly located if you are a Quebec traveler and need a layover / stay over. The rooms are clean, spacious and beds comfortable. As an employee of a specialty wine shop I was very impressed with selections on the wine list. Kathy the bartender knew her wines, served them with knowledge and a true passion for great wine. The beer selection is your Boston choices and the food is definitely not your regular hotel menu. The steaks, burgers and turkey club with real turkey were well prepared and served with several side choices. The fries and pizza were even perfect for anyone traveling with a child. Although a bit pricey, the breakfast buffet was well prepared, stocked and had choices for every family member.I also spent time swimming with my granddaughter I daughter in their sparkling pool and used the well needed Jacuzzi time. If you need a peaceful morning hike, there is a trail in the woods right next to the hotel. This is a golden find if you are traveling in this area. Like I stated I was surprised the elegance of a Wyndham.

Room Tip: I would think all the rooms are good.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Nancyleah W

What a wonderful experience you have described! We’re so pleased that you and your family had an exceptional time and were able to enjoy the convenient location of the Wyndham Boston Andover Hotel, as well as the thoughtful amenities that we provide. It is always our goal to provide the most comfortable and memorable experiences for our guests and it seems we achieved that with you. The pleasure would be all ours to have you and your family return soon and we thank you for your kind review.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Reviewed 11 August 2014

My daughter got married sat the 9th of Aug. We booked rooms at the hotel for a number of guests. When some of the guests arrived they as well as my wife and I were hungry. Knowing that we would not eat until 7 pm we ordered food at the Lobby bar. My burger was awesome and the others raved about their food as well and the service was excellent.

The front desk people were extremely helpful and cordial going above and beyond the call of duty.Indra was always pleasant and extremely helpful and should be complimented.

I look forward to my next stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
WyndhamBostonAndover, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston - Andover, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

How wonderful to hear that your family’s special day was made even more memorable by the efforts of our staff here at the Wyndham Boston Andover Hotel. Thank you for your kind acknowledgement; we will be sure to share your comments with everyone. It would be our pleasure to have you return and we hope it’s very soon. Thank you for your gracious review.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I stayed at this hotel because of proximity to a conference i was attending and it was great. Rooms were good, clean and relatively up to date, the staff was incredible and very friendly. It is an all around good hotel that i feel comfortable recommending.
There is one thing about it that i wanted to note; in the room, they put a couple potted plants. Not real of course, only plastic but i was surprised now this little attention to detail seemed to really make the place seem like home and added a significant sense of tranquility. The place was exceptionally quiet anyway and while i faced the interior courtyard, i didn't feel that was a diminishment of the rooms feel.
Definately stay again, now that i found how to get there. A few more signs or explicit directions would be great. I actually drove around for a few minutes and took the wrong turns a couple times to get to the front lobby doors.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank James L
WyndhamBostonAndover, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston - Andover, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

We are delighted to read that your recent stay at the Wyndham Boston Andover Hotel provided you with the comforts of home and the fully relaxing stay that you needed. Our goal is to ensure that our guests have nothing to worry about except enjoying themselves and it seems we met that goal with you. Now that you’ve found us, we hope you will return often; thank you for your gracious review.