“Truly an "at home" experience.”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Andover
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Andover
Birmingham, Alabama
“Truly an "at home" experience.”
Reviewed 14 November 2012 via mobile

From the moment I arrived until I left, everything was so easy-- meriam at the front desk was friendly, helpful, and remembered my name when I came by to ask a question. The room was comfortable, large, with just the right amount of furniture. The bed was comfortable, the thermostat worked, and the shower had a great water pik shower head. The hotel was quiet and it was easy to get to sleep. Breakfast was a tasty treat of hash browns and eggs with cheese and scallions. Sima did the cooking and was there to answer questions and be if service. A very pleasant stay.

• Stayed November 2012
Jeff J, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Andover, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Wonderful! We greatly appreciate this review and you sharing your experience on the TripAdvisor website! I promise I will share it with our team. Thank you for staying with us and please return again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Nova Scotia
Reviewed 11 November 2012

What I really liked about this place was the beautiful room décor, the very comfortable bed, the granite counters and the kitchenette and the very quiet room.

We both enjoyed an excellent breakfast in the morning in a beautiful room. I would definitely stay here again and am glad to recommend it.

After you turn on to Riverside Drive, keep driving a minute or two and you will see the hotel on your left side.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
Killeen, Texas
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Recently stayed at this Homewood Suites Hotel. Convenient to just about everything surrounding Boston and Northern areas. Hotel was reasonably priced, clean, well equipped and the staff was courteous and friendly. Will definately stay here again when I'm back in the area.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
Kellie P, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Andover, responded to this review, 27 November 2012
Thank you Donna for your review! We are happy that we were able to accommodate your needs while visiting the area. Please contact us for any of your future stays! Hope to see you soon :)
Burlington
Reviewed 1 November 2012

I have spent the last 2 months at the Homewood Suites in Andover. MA. The hotel itself is very nice. They have a health club which is open 24 hours, serve a hot breakfast and dinner every night during the week. One thing I want to point out that makes a huge difference is their staff! They are wonderful! I have been traveling for 15 years non-stop and to have such gracious and kind individuals assisting you is very special. I would like to mention Mariem, Paulie and Stacie who all man the front desk, welcoming with a smile, Sima who greets you each morning for breakfast with great enthusiasm and Amy who is always there with a nice dinner and a smile. After long work days, away from home, this hotel is truly a home away from home!!!!!

Room Tip: I really liked the studio's over the 1 bedroom because they felt much more open and spacious to...
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
Thank you for sharing your two month long stay with us! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our staff was able to leave a lasting impression on you. Feedback such as yours makes us smile and will be shared with our staff :). We hope to see you again soon!
Hadley
Reviewed 30 October 2012

This review is LONG OVERDUE ... we chose Homewood Suites in Andover as the hotel for our family and friends coming in for my son's wedding in August. The rooms suited everyone's needs and the staff was ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!!! Kudos to Kellie Pabst and staff for welcoming everyone and going out of their way to help. I worked with Kellie starting in March to reserve over 30 rooms and not one complaint along the way. My husband and I actually viewed the property earlier in the year, along with 2 other hotels in the immediate area, and we were so impressed with our inpromtu tour of the facility and friendliness of the staff that our mind was made up that day. Our guests were thrilled to have a full size fridge and kitchen area, sitting area and closed off bedroom - it made wedding entertaining very easy!!! Everyone also noted that the price was so reasonable.
I was truly delighted with the coordination of the front desk staff and housekeeping in helping me neaten up my son's room after he left for his wedding. I had about 10 minutes before I needed to leave and I wanted to be sure the room looked good for the bride and groom on their return after the wedding - fresh towels, garbage out, rooms in order and minutes to spare!!! I think they had as much fun as I did!
The location is so convenient - we had guests flying in to Boston and others using major highways, and everyone commented on how accessible this hotel is. Our wedding was held in Pelham, NH, with a rehearsal dinner the night before in Manchester NH, and again, the location was so easy to travel to and from. We were so impressed with the property, the value, and most of all the staff that we urged the wedding venue to recommend this property to their future clients.
Again, my apologies to Kellie and staff at Homewood Suites for not posting this sooner but I hope anyone reading this post who may be considering using this property for wedding guests will not hesitate to call. All the staff enjoyed having wedding festivities at their property. Thanks to everyone at Homewood Suites for making our stay and our wedding weekend memorable.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Deb H
Kellie P, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Andover, responded to this review, 1 November 2012
Deb,

Thank you so much for your awesome review. We enjoyed having you and your family here with us on your son's special day. We had just as much fun as you did!
We hope you come back to visit us in the future; we would love to see you all again!

Best wishes to you, your son and his wife!
Howland, Maine
Reviewed 21 October 2012

stayed one night on business in king suite nice little kitchen with all you need. nice work space great night sleep on great bed.breakfast was good with all you could won't.light meal at night well worth the price

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
Kellie P, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Andover, responded to this review, 23 October 2012
Thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites and for sharing your experience with us! We hope you come back to visit us soon :)
Washington DC
Reviewed 9 October 2012

Spent one night with my son while visiting a couple of Boston area colleges. The staff and service at the hotel were good. Complimentary breakfast very nice with healthy options.

When we requested a different room, the front desk staff were happy to accomodate and followed up with a phone call to make sure we were satisfied. Thanks.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
Kellie P, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Andover, responded to this review, 11 October 2012
Feedback such as yours makes us smile! Thank you for sharing your experience with us, and please keep in touch with us for any of your future stays. We look forward to seeing you again!