“Enjoyable stay in Andover”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Andover
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Andover
Coldwater, United States
“Enjoyable stay in Andover”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I stayed at this hotel due to a business trip to the area. I have stayed at other Homewood Suites and expected a nice stay. I arrived and was very happy with their front desk personnel as well as the room. Their breakfast is very nice (I also personally like their coffee) as well they offered Mon-Thur dinners. I took part in the dinner 1 evening, would have done more but went out to eat with other individuals from company. Room was very nice, large refrigerator is very nice to bring in food/drinks to keep cold.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Kellie P, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Andover, responded to this review, 18 May 2014
We're thrilled that you chose the Homewood Suites by Hilton Andover for your business trip in Andover. Its great that you enjoyed our complimentary hot breakfast buffet and Evening Social meal. Thank you for being a loyal Homewood Suites guest.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Princeton, New Jersey
Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed with the family. Hotel was very clean. Staff was friendly and helpful. Food was also very good, but they were running out or running low on some items for breakfast. Hotel is in a very quite business park. There are a few restaurants a few miles away

Stayed April 2014
Jeff J, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Andover, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Thank you for your review and comments. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay! Thank you also for the very nice comments about our hotel, our staff and our location. Thank you also for your candid comment about the breakfast food running low. I will share your comments with our team. Thank you for staying with us, and please hurry back soon!
Sacramento, United States
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Great overall quality and decent price, good breakfast, and even a healthy dinner Mon-Thurs. One of the few hotels left that makes real smoking room reservations if you need one. (And doesn't if they don't have one available, thank you). If you like to relax at the hotel when you travel, this is the choice for North Andover/Lawrence.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Kellie P, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Andover, responded to this review, 16 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to express your extremely satisfied stay. We always put our guests first and try to accommodate their needs to make their stay a pleasurable one.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 9 April 2014

We reserved a 2 bedroom suite and it was perfect. It is very large and we all felt we had privacy. We loved that there were 3 tv's so everyone was happy. Would highly recommend this hotel and the free breakfast in the morning.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Karen, we are so happy to hear that you had a "Great Stay" at our hotel and enjoyed one of our spacious 2 bedroom suites. It is always refreshing to hear that our guests had a great experience. Thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites Andover.
Ypsilanti, United States
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Because I travel often on business, I like to be comfortable when I away from home. This hotel was clean, the amenities were great, the staff was very friendly, and I had absolutely no issues during my stay. I would recommend others to consider Homewood Suites as a home away from home.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for the terrific review and for posting it on the TripAdvisor website! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay! We truly appreciate comments such as yours and I assure you I will share them with our team. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope you will return again soon!
South Orange, New Jersey
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I really wanted to love this hotel because it is close to family. The staff members were all incredibly friendly and helpful. My husband and I stayed one night. The room was large and typical of most suite establishments. The room just did not seem particularly clean. I always clean rooms before we stay in them. So, I tend to know when rooms are kept well. All hotel rooms have dirt in them. However, this one just seemed like it needed a deep cleaning. The dishes had chunks of dark food on them. The hotel did not provide dish soap (just one pod for running the dish washer). So, I had to send my husband down to buy dish detergent. I washed the few dishes that we would need that night. The sofa in our room was a bit worn and grungy. The bathroom had tons of hair on the floor. The bathtub was dirty, too. The worst part of the room was when we turned on the heat; a really odd and musty smell came out of the vents in the living room and the bedroom. Normally, my husband never notices these things and even he said that we needed to turn the heat off because the smell was too intense. It was really late and we were tired. We did not want to have to switch rooms at that point so we stayed. The blanket on the bed looked like it needed to be washed. My husband used it. I did not and was a bit cold. My husband was cold too because we did not use the heat. So, it was not the best night. Based on the reviews, I think that we just had a bad room – room 314.

Room Tip: Based on reviews, I think that we had a bad room. Avoid 314 until they deep clean it - especially t...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Mabel8
Thank you for your review and comments. I apologize that you were experienced these challenges with your suite. I assure that each of your comments has been shared with our team and will be addressed. I assure you that this is not the experience we want our guests to have. Again, thank you for your comments, we promise we will learn from them, and we hope to see you again in the future.
Utica
Reviewed 16 March 2014

First time staying at this hotel and would recommend it to anyone. Quiet centrally located hotel. Evening complimentary meal and morning breakfast both were acceptable and the evening meal was a nice surprise!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Kellie P, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Andover, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
Thank you for your comments regarding your stay here with us at the Homewood Suites Boston/Andover Hotel! We are so glad you were able to take advantage of our complimentary Welcome Home reception that we serve Monday-Thursday evenings. We look forward to welcoming you again soon!