“Super!”

Peking Garden of Andover
Ranked #52 of 66 Restaurants in Andover
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 10 January 2014

Great variety and nice and fresh and food stays nice and hot the way they pack it up for U.We have also for many years have delivery from them and they are pretty quick.

There are newer reviews for Peking Garden of Andover

Reviewed 3 January 2013

We tried their takeout and decided that other places in town were better. It was as though everything tasted kind of the same - odd. Not overly impressed.

Reviewed 24 July 2012

I used to pick up take out from this restaurant several times per month. On a recent visit, I picked up a few items to bring to a relative's house for dinner (about a 20 minute drive away). Upon arrival there I found I was given an incorrect item (one of the main entrees), and instead had something nobody liked. I drove twenty minutes to return to the restaurant. Upon arrival, the person at the register insisted I had ordered the wrong thing, and was actually argumentive. After several minutes of digging through sales slips, they saw I had in fact ordered the correct item. They took the item back and made what I originally ordered but refused to refund any money or give me any kind of discount for a future visit despite the fact I wasted 40 minutes going back and forth to return the incorrect item, and the rest of my order would be cold and greasy when I finally got home. Needless to say I have not returned. Used to spend about $150 per month there, but have found another place where I actually feel like a valued customer.

Reviewed 29 June 2012

The food was overpriced and greasy. The order was also incorrect. They advertise coupons on their website that are expired and don't even honor them. If this were any other retail establishment by state law they would need to honor it.

Reviewed 18 January 2012

Don't expect anything fancy, or even especially fresh. When you have a need for classic, somewhat greasy, quick, classic Chinese- American fare, get take out here.

1  Thank MattB