“Always enjoyed !”

Grassfields Food & Spirits
Ranked #1 of 66 Restaurants in Andover
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Groups, Cheap Eats, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
North Andover, Massachusetts
“Always enjoyed !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

Been to grassfields many times and always enjoyed it. Never had a bad experience. The place is nice and the food is always good. Prices are pretty good. Would recommend it. Def worth trying.

1 Thank Carlygal21

Boston, Massachusetts
“Enjoyed Our Meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

We tried Grassfields tonight and arrived around 5:30 and there was a short wait. Noticed the tables in the bar area and sat right down. Service was very good and prompt. Tried the petite steak, cooked perfect and the steak tips with lobster pie. I was surprised at the amount of lobster and how it was fresh and not frozen. Steak was,done perfect, meal,hot and plentiful amount. It is located next to a strip mall and when leaving about an hour later the parking lot was full and there was a wait, but from our meal, worth the wait. I would recommend.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Paul B
Kansas City, Missouri
“How should swordfish be cooked?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

I know that rare tuna is common. I've been asked by servers how I want tuna cooked. What about swordfish? I've not eaten swordfish frequently, so cannot claim to be an expert, but was surprised to receive a plate of what seemed to me undercooked swordfish. I apologize for writing this review if I've got this wrong. Server was helpful in taking plate back to kitchen for more cooking.

Andover, Massachusetts
“Great food at a great price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

This place is phenomenal. Everything on the menu is delicious and well-prepared. From appetizers to entrees, nothing will ever disappoint. The prices are very reasonable - A delicious Steak for 15.99 ? Unreal. Margaritas that are bigger than your head for $7 ? Wow !

Definitely try the zuchinni sticks app, honey buffalo chicken app, Teriyaki steak, crabmeat pie.

I could eat here weekly and never get tired of the menu. Great quality at very reasonable prices.

• Visited March 2014
Chapin, South Carolina
“A local favorite”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014

We went on the recommendation of local coworkers who raved about it. It was a nice place with pretty good service and food, but it seemed like an average dinner place to me. The steak tips and stuffed shrimp were cooked well and tasted good. I'd heard so much about the signature rice pilaf that I figured I better try it. It was good, but not especially unique or memorable. I think it is an overall good choice, but I guess wasn't as impressed as some of the other reviewers.

• Visited March 2014