“Our new go-to!”

Mootone Fine Japanese Cuisine
Ranked #18 of 69 Restaurants in Andover
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I'm sorry we waited so long to try this great little restaurant! We had a very good first experience and look forward to returning very soon. Our waitstaff was very friendly and took wonderful care during our meal. They brought over some complimentary treats ( including warm sushi, which was delicious) for us to try. Everything we ordered from the salads to sushi, sashimi and a sukiyaki was very good. They have a nice menu with many items we look forward to trying on our next visit!

Reviewed 10 August 2013

Ive never had a bad meal here!Small but very pleasant surroundings.Attentive service and very tasty food.Lunch menu very reasonable.Sushi,tepan yaki and more are available.My Japanese friends all rave about the sushi here.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

My kids enjoy watching the cook prepare the food right in front of them on the hotel grill. It is indeed a good experience which you can't find in many other places. Sushi was very good. The scallop dinner was pretty good. The scallops just weren't soft and melting in my mouth which is what happens at a great seafood restaurant. The interior and aura of the place is very good - Clean and up-to-date with good service. Good, unique dining experience to be enjoyed once in awhile.

Reviewed 30 March 2013

This is a difinitely a sushi place to any sushi lovers!

Fresh, absolutely Freash!

I am very picky when it comes to eat sushi. Fresh is my search ! And Mootone is the place!

Reviewed 27 March 2013

This is THE place to go for sushi if you are into fresh, I mean, Really FRESH sushi !
My friend had 16th birthday party there, we had sushi party boats and the grill. I was just so impressed by its sushi.