“GREAT BREAKFAST HERE”

Shawsheen Luncheonette
Ranked #7 of 70 Restaurants in Andover
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Reviewed 10 October 2013

A community favorite serving fabulous breakfasts for any taste with fresh,inventive specials and healthy choices galore.great service,too.

Reviewed 20 September 2013

I found this little restaurant that I used to go to when I was young with my mom. My husband & I decided to give it a try to see if it was just as good as it used to be. Well it was. It is an old fashion type place. The service was excellent. Server checked to be sure we had everything we needed and liked what we ordered. Prices were average, but the selection was great. We enjoyed the visit very much. It is open @ 6 am until 2 pm & closed on Monday. Don't go there expecting a fancy place, but for great food this is the place to go.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

This is our favorite place for breakfast & sometimes lunch. Everything is made from "scratch" of fresh, real ingredients. I had the crab, asparagus & cheese omelette, and it was delish! I didn't even need to ask if the crab was real -- I knew it would be. They make the best hash browns & home fries ever! We use it as our standard of measurement, to which all other places should aspire. If turkey hash is on the menu, get it! Spicy pork hash is great too. The best "gourmet" diner food ever. If they're busy, service is sometimes uneven, but it's worth the wait.

1  Thank AndoverRecycler
Reviewed 22 June 2013

I really don't get this place. We come back every 8-10 months and it's always the same. We see the lines and think "maybe it's better now" but we're always disappointed. This place is popular because there's nothing else around. Do yourself a favor and drive a little further to avoid this dump.

Reviewed 24 March 2013

Went there with my wife for breakfast yesterday based on some reviews here. The place is fairly small and very cozy which adds to the ambiance.

I had the spicy pork hash and my wife had a Greek omelette. Fantastic is all I can say! Huge portions and done just right. The service is quick, polite and very pleasant.

if you're in the area I'd highly recommend for breakfast. It does fill up and there is usually some waiting, particularly on weekends, but well worth it.

5  Thank HappyVacationMan