“Love this place!”

Dining options: Delivery
Ormond Beach, Florida
“Love this place!”
Reviewed 31 October 2011

Excellent, fresh food, helpful wait staff, reasonable prices. I really enjoyed lunch here.

Visited October 2011

North Andover, Massachusetts
“Consistent quality and quick service for lunch”
Reviewed 14 October 2011

This is usually our weekly lunch stop. As long as you get there a little before 12 noon on the weekdays, you can be in and out in about 30 minutes. Since we've belcome "regulars", the service is usually superb. My fav, the egglplant panini. The hubby, the Americano sandwich. Unlimited salad and rolls accompany lunch ...great value. Just tried the Chicken Domani, it was excellent and enough for two meals. We also order pizza for take out and this Andover location is much more efficient, accurate and friendly as compared to the No. Andover store.

• Visited October 2011
Howland, Maine
“ok in a pinch”
Reviewed 24 September 2011

pizza was god service was good.salid was verry good

• Visited September 2011
Middleton, Massachusetts
“Terrible meal!”
Reviewed 14 August 2011

My wife and I took our daughter out for dinner to this Bertucci's. We both had chicken piccata. It was awful!! The chicken was tough and the breading was soggy as if it had been cooked the day before and keep in a steam table. ( I have had better frozen from BJ's) Since Bertucci's was my daughter's suggestion I did not say anything to the waitress or manager. The next day I emailed Bertucci's to let them know about our bad experience. I never heard back. I then called their corporate office and left a voicemail with their "guest relations" manager. I never received a call back. I quess not only do they serve bad food but the company does not care.
Needless to say Bertucci's is off my list!!

• Visited August 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great pizza and atmosphere. But sometimes the service is slow.”
Reviewed 24 February 2008

Great pizza and atmosphere. But sometimes the service is slow.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook