“My Go To....Consistently Delicious”
Review of Bertucci's

Bertucci's
Ranked #17 of 66 Restaurants in Andover
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Boston, Massachusetts
“My Go To....Consistently Delicious”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

I'm a big fan of this Bertucci's. I actually go here pretty often, at least once a month - sometimes more. My mom and I have made it a little "tradition" to spend some time together, and this is where we always go.

What I like about this Bertucci's is its consistency. The food is ALWAYS good, you know exactly what to expect when you step through the door. You know you will get a good meal, and you know its not super expensive.

The service is good, it really depends on your server. Some are more "with it" , engaged and friendly than others. We certainly have our favorites, but even when they aren't there it's not that bad - if they forget your bread/olive oil (it's really good don't miss out) just let them know and they'll bring it right over.

This location is more of "to-go" location, they do have some outdoor seating in the summer too. Inside the dining area is relatively small, again it's a designed as more of a pick up type place. You sit right next to the kitchen, which frankly I don't mind it adds sort of a cozy/casual feel that I enjoy.

Another neat thing about Bertucci's is that they are constantly changing up their menu. The main items stay, but they add a few new dishes here and there to spice up your options. Also, if you order Pizza, try to save a piece for left-overs; It might actually taste better cold.

My favorite dish overall is the Shrimp Rossini - it's a classic, a good amount of small shrimps on a bed of pasta w/ cheese, but its the sauce that makes it so good.

• Visited September 2013

New York
“Good food, great staff”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Not super fancy food, but very good and at a reasonable price. I had the Shrimp with spaghetti in a creamy pomodoro sauce - delicious!

Visited September 2013
Andover, Massachusetts
“Good pizza place”
Reviewed 22 June 2013 via mobile

Their patio in very enjoyable when the weather is nice. Good quality price and many choices.
Very small inside.
Good place.

• Visited August 2012
Milford Square
“Small but Friendley”
Reviewed 29 April 2013

Located south of the downtown center of Andover, this cafe version of Bertucci's to the right of the Circles of Wisdom bookstore, offers a helpful and friendly wait staff. Meals are good, service is good, and the brick oven pizza hits the spot. I have eaten here about 20 times on my business trips, and have eaten solo and with small groups. They have always been accommodating.

• Visited February 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
“Much better than North Andover location”
Reviewed 23 March 2013

Hard to imagine that the Andover and North Andover locations are part of the same chain. Andover location generally has good service, and is clean. North Andover location generally has bad service and is dirty. If you like Bertucci's, I recommend picking this location over the North Andover one.

• Visited March 2013

Been to Bertucci's? Share your experiences!