“Best Buffet in Andover”

Raagini Indian Bistro
Ranked #5 of 66 Restaurants in Andover
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Atlanta, Georgia
“Best Buffet in Andover”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2013

Indian bistro. Very friendly staff and food is very good. Always fresh. Have been to the buffet several times and price($8.95) is great. I labeled it the best buffet in Andover but it is the only buffet I know of in Andover. I have only had the buffet because this way I get a wide variety. The only meat that I have seen on the buffet is chicken(Korma and Tandoori) but may have it changed up on other days since I only go once a month however, if the buffet is not your thing lamb, goat, fish and shrimp are on the menu. Of course there are the whole vegetarian meals as well and the menu offers a large variety so there should be something for everyone. I have been to several other Indian buffets around the area (North of Boston) and Raagini is in my top 3. Can get a little crowded for lunch so plan accordingly.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Bob1O

Andover, Massachusetts
“Not my thing....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2013

We did take out. The food looked good but just did nothing for my taste buds. Probably just me since others in my family really enjoyed the food and the textures.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank nhlaker1961
Boston
“Spicey in Shawsheen”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2013

Travels took us to Andover where we found this nice surprise in the Shawsheen plaza. Raagini Bistro is a cozy and friendly Indian restaurant with great food seasoned to your liking (as spicy as you want). A chicken & veggie kabob special was wonderful, accompanied by an old favorite of mine, Kingfisher (Indian) beer. Definitely worth crossing the parking lot if you need a spicier break from the American fare out front. Thumbs up.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Gyrfalcn
north andover
“great buffet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2013

Tried their lunch buffet($8.95) and was impressed. A great variety of ethnic foods all hot and fresh. The staff was very friendly and efficient. The liquor is a little expensive.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank bill n
New England
“good authentic food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2013

friendly, good food, not too spicy for our delicate American palates. I tried some naan and the curried goat. Both were great. I would recommend them and a visity.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank biff44

Been to Raagini Indian Bistro? Share your experiences!