“Quick Warm Up”

Cuisines: American
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Quick Warm Up”
Reviewed 14 December 2012

We were looking for a quick cup of tea and a bagel for lunch and found Perfectos Caffe. A VERY hot cup of tea hit the spot on a cold day. We also chose a biscotti to go with it. Their selection of bagels was abundant, and ate a few of those on Sunday at the cousins house. Prices were right, and the door was open and closing friequently, as locals stopped in and warmed themselves. Good, friendly staff.

Visited December 2012

Gloucester, Massachusetts
“Perfect Coffee!”
Reviewed 19 November 2012

I must have driven past this location 100 times and not realized it was a coffee place. I recently went to another location and decided to check out their Andover (or North Andover) location the next time I was in the area. I had to consult Google Maps to find this, but I was amazed once I saw where it was and realized how many times I've seen it but haven't seen it (if that makes sense). Awesome selection of coffee flavors. I got the vanilla biscotti and it was yummy. I saw several others that I simply must try. They had a ton of bagels so my friend and I picked up a few for later. I've had the pumpkin one and it was so good. That's a really hard flavor to get right in a bagel so I'm impressed. I loved the baked goodies, especially the turkey cookies, but I was good and stuck to coffee and bagels. The place was pretty busy. Everyone must know it's a good value and good food in the area! Will I stop again? Of course! I have about eight coffee flavors to try...

• Visited November 2012