“Good little Bakery”

Perfecto's Caffe
Ranked #33 of 69 Restaurants in Andover
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 October 2013 via mobile

I love their breakfast sandwiches! Food, pastries and coffee is great. However, there are a few girls in particular in the Andover location who are very rude and look miserable every time I go in. I literally told my husband, "This girl needs a new job or she needs to call out miserable. She's rude everytime we come in here!"
In September I ordered one dozen custom gingerbread for a party one week in advance for the event. When I went to pick them up I was told they forgot to make them. I had to leave and go back. While I was very frustrated by this, the cookies came out awesome (adorable and delicious) and they threw in a few extra for the inconvenience. Mistakes happen, but I was pleased they followed through with a great product in the end. My one complaint is the customer service when I go for a coffee or a breakfast sandwich. If you're going to be working with the public, then put a smile on your face and at least pretend to be friendly and happy. I have several friends who won't go back to the Andover location solely due to the rudeness of some of the workers.

1  Thank SQsinger18

Reviewed 30 April 2013

Perfecto's makes great bagels and muffins. I'm not a coffee drinker so I can't comment on that. For about the last six months, there's been a major change in service: all new staff, and fewer of them. On top of which there may be only two staff manning bagels and coffee and the registers making for long waits. I long for the good old days - maybe they're expanding to new locations a bit too quickly without retaining adequate staffing at the all locations.

Reviewed 16 March 2013

If you can stand the line then you will love bagels! If you are local you will also see many folks you know!

Reviewed 14 December 2012

We were looking for a quick cup of tea and a bagel for lunch and found Perfectos Caffe. A VERY hot cup of tea hit the spot on a cold day. We also chose a biscotti to go with it. Their selection of bagels was abundant, and ate a few of those on Sunday at the cousins house. Prices were right, and the door was open and closing friequently, as locals stopped in and warmed themselves. Good, friendly staff.

Reviewed 19 November 2012

I must have driven past this location 100 times and not realized it was a coffee place. I recently went to another location and decided to check out their Andover (or North Andover) location the next time I was in the area. I had to consult Google Maps to find this, but I was amazed once I saw where it was and realized how many times I've seen it but haven't seen it (if that makes sense). Awesome selection of coffee flavors. I got the vanilla biscotti and it was yummy. I saw several others that I simply must try. They had a ton of bagels so my friend and I picked up a few for later. I've had the pumpkin one and it was so good. That's a really hard flavor to get right in a bagel so I'm impressed. I loved the baked goodies, especially the turkey cookies, but I was good and stuck to coffee and bagels. The place was pretty busy. Everyone must know it's a good value and good food in the area! Will I stop again? Of course! I have about eight coffee flavors to try...