“Wonderful”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2014

The staff were all friendly, helpful, courteous, and efficient. They have a dedicated gluten free menu which is a huge level of comfort when dining out. It had a nice variety of choices. We ordered a salad to share and we were pleasantly surprised that they plated it on two plates and didn't up-charge! Our entrees were delicious-- butternut squash ravioli and haddock Livornese. We finished up by sharing a decadent slice of GF flourless chocolate torte.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

This family-style restaurant had good food, and deserts were among the best I've had! Service is indeed slower than I would like but staff were pleasant and attentive. We enjoyed our time there, especially considering that we were celebrating a graduation from nursery school...it is a very kid-friendly place!

Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

I've no idea how they concocted this sacrilege to risotto. I can only imagine that it was out of a can or a huge pot of prepped yukkiness to be doled out to unsuspecting guests throughout an evening. Unfortunately, pretentious Andover diners lack taste buds and accept such crap at such high prices. Management comped meal, but doubt if they will actually do anything to correct this crime against food. Easier to keep high margins and comp the occasional discerning diner who dares speak up. Not a bad business model.

1  Thank travelsleuth1961
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Service is horribly slow. We place our order before the couple next to us was seated. They were finished their entrees before ours were even served. When the waitress checked on the other table, my husband asked where our food was. She said the kitchen was backed up. Then she came back & told us that the pork chop had a 30 minute cook time. It would have been nice to know that when we ordered and at that point it had been over 45 minutes so we should have food. She came back yet again to say it would be 12 more minutes. I told her I thought that was excessive. She offered to bring us salad to tide us over. When we finally got our entrees, over an hour had gone by. Its too bad the service was terrible because my husband really liked the pork chop & the baby octopus appetizer special. My pasta was just ok. The manager comped the appetizer. It was our first visit and our last.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

Décor good, service ok, food acceptable. However, this is overpriced for the quality. Due to lack of good restaurants in the area, they can charge high prices.