“Great Food”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great Food”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

This place is directly behind the La Quinta hotel. The food is great, though hit-or-miss with servers.

Visited July 2014

Massachusetts, United States
“Gone downhill”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Our last few trips to the Chateau were very disappointing. We were at Burlington and Andover for lunch. Service was good. Food was really lousy compared to the way it used to be. I did ask our server if something had changed, but she said she was not aware of any changes, but would pass along my complaint to the kitchen. Everything we ordered was barely warm, and over cooked. It was no doubt pre cooked, and warmed up food. Will make my last visit to Waltham to decide if I care to eat here ever again. Something just is not the same. I used to say I never got a bad meal here, but that sure has changed this past year.

• Visited July 2014
Derry, New Hampshire
“Not happy”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

We went on Monday July 6th.we sat down, had a app and a drink. We ordered another drink. We all left the table who went to smoke use the bathroom and play Keno. When I got back the table was cleared. The busboy took everything. He did not speak English. When the waitress came back the look on her face was like she was mortified. He had to give was back out phones, keys and lottery tickets. They really should check to see if people leave. Oh and we were still eating our app.

Visited July 2014
Lowell, Massachusetts
“This place is consistent - always good.”
Reviewed 1 July 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

All the food is terrific at this Chateau and especially at lunch a fabulous bargain - same for their Early Bird Specials. In addition to their Italian dishes, they have the best fried seafood. These are the people who invented the fried ravioli and they are yummy. The lounge section has little TV's at each table/booth and you can change the channels to either play Keno, watch a Red Sox game, the news or something for the kids. Everyone at this place is extremely friendly.

Visited June 2014
Boston
“Good Italian”
Reviewed 1 July 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I have been going to the Chateau since I was a kid and the only location they had was a small restaurant in Waltham. They have expanded to a number of location over the years, but I still go there for the fantastic bread, and my favorite - veal parmesan sandwiches. They serve them with crispy thin veal slices and they are excellent. The restaurant can get busy, but they have a huge menu with all kinds of Italian specialties, as well as very good fish dishes. A great casual place to eat.

Visited June 2014

Been to Chateau Restaurant? Share your experiences!