“Steak Bom!”

Ranked #34 of 71 Restaurants in Andover
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 10 May 2014

I hadn't visited there in awhile so on my way home from doing some errands I stopped by and got a steak bomb.It was as DELISH as I remembered!

1  Thank Kissa249

Reviewed 23 January 2013

Great subs and pizza. I recommend the pizza here, but Barron's Country Store (429 Lowell St, Andover) DEFIANTLY has the best subs in Andover. But King's does have very good pizza and subs.

Reviewed 3 January 2013

King's always has good pizza - a great place to grab a quick meal. They also deliver which is super great on those nights when you just don't want to cook!

Reviewed 8 November 2012

Ordered a large roast beef sub and it was delicious. I wanted it with nothing on it so that I could get the full flavor of the roast beef. When you order a sandwich without condiments(tomatoes,lettuce) most places still only give you a certain amount of meat but this place loads the meat on. This is my favorite sandwich place.

Reviewed 5 November 2012

College kids favorite, tasty subs... Easy parking, small inside. Preferably take-away. Good value for money.