“Newly renovated, very classy and comfortable.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Courtyard Boston Andover

Courtyard Boston Andover
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Andover
Fredericksburg
“Newly renovated, very classy and comfortable.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

I would have given this an excellent review but the first night the guests across the hall were quite rowdy and they interrupted my sleep. Also, they don't have the Bistro staffed appropriately, as yet. My "Starbucks" coffee was great and my food was okay (banana was badly bruised but didn't look that way from the outside) but it took quite long to get service and I wanted also to get water but there was only one guy staffing and the wait line was quite long. Would have liked a complimentary breakfast better. Pricing was okay. As for our room comfort, cleanliness, accessibility, style, and amenities, it was perfect. Was too busy to take advantage of other perks, i.e., gym, etc. but possibly the next time. Pricing was also reasonable. I would recommend!

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2014

What I love most about this brand is that they appeal more to business travelers and are usually more quiet than most hotels and this was no exception, Great nights sleep! Room has a mini frig which always comes in handy since I prefer to bring my own breakfast food. The location right off 93 worked great for me going into Boston the next day too. Room was spacious and very clean.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Lana S
Minneapolis, Minnesota
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2014

I stayed here for business for 1 night, arriving late and leaving in the morning. The service was good. The room was alright at best, somewhat worn out and not especially comfortable. Breakfast was pretty standard, nothing special, but they do have their market were at least I got a Cliff bar.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Tara B, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Andover, responded to this review, 22 January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to reflect upon your experience at the Courtyard by Marriott - Boston/Andover. I am happy to hear that our staff service met your expectations and I understand your concerns about the room. We will be starting a guestroom renovation on January 27th incorporating new mattresses, couches and a contemporary design package. We are very excited about the changes coming to the hotel and hope you will stay with us the next time you are in the Andover area.
san diego
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013

After landing in Boston, we stayed here as an overnight stop on our way to North Conway. The hotel offers a clean, comfortable and well priced accomodations. The hotel is located close to highway 93 but traffic noise was not at all noticeable. We had a late check in and left early the next morning.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Tara B, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Andover, responded to this review, 6 December 2013
Thank you for your comments about the Courtyard Boston/Andover. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. You are correct that this is a wonderful highway location without the noise or feel of being right next to the road. I hope you were able to enjoy a freshly cooked breakfast in the bistro before heading out to North Conway. Please do not be a stranger if you find yourself in the Boston area again.
Succasunna, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

My husband, son, wife and young grandchild had a pleasant stay at this hotel. The amenities were great-courtyard seating, indoor pool and suite accommodations all were top quality.
The staff was friendly and helpful to all of our needs. Oh yes, and the pillows were so soft and very comfortable.
It was off of the major highways and yet close enough to all major sites.
I highly recommend this hotel on your next vist.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank artofjoy
nj
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

My daughter, granddaughter and I stayed here the weekend of Oct.11th -13th 2013. We were extremely happy with this Hotel. The staff is very helpful, pleasant, the rooms were clean and the large areas to relax in are great. Wonderful pool and jacuzzi,gym everything very clean. We had only one problem concerning bed size. Though they weren't able to accommodate us from the double beds to the queens we had reserved,they did give us the room at a lower rate. Placed off the highway could use a larger brighter sign, 30 minutes to Boston or Salem depending on traffic.I would tell anyone to try this hotel you will enjoy the Bistro which is a Starbucks, and the helpful, smiling service these employees give. The Hadeler Family

Room Tip: The computer states the rooms have queen beds, some are still doubles and apparently only housekeepi...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Cape Coral, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2013

I was there for work like most other people staying here, its off of 93, close enough you can be there in a min or 2, but far enough you don't hear any road noise.

The layout of the room I was in was different from most hotels I have stayed at, and its a good thing, typically the headboard is on your neighbor's wall, not at this place, its on the wall that has the bathroom and closet. the foot of the bed faces the balcony with a small couch (also a pull out bed).

I will say the Room AC wasn't great, not sure if it was the temp outside or the motion sensor on the thermostat but I was always warm, not hot, but not as cool as id like it to be.

There is a starbucks in the lobby and many options for breakfast lunch and dinner, if your a local or have been there before the loop is a 5 min drive if that and you have many options there for food, shopping, and entertainment. Not your average Joes, Joes crab shack, Olive garden, TGI fridays, and bugaboo steak house are there, as well as lowes cinema, gap, old navy and a few other shops and entertainment options.

I did see the gym, it actually has free weights, no machines with cables or pulleys, and a few treadmills
there is a pool and hot tub on property but I didn't utilize those.

Staff is friendly, makes you feel welcome.
Ill stay there again next year when i have to go back to the home office for a week

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business