La Quinta Inn & Suites Boston-Andover
US$133
US$155
Homewood
US$155
Residence Inn Marriott(Andover)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$123
Travelocity
US$170
Hotels.com
All reviewswafflesgas stationdunkin donuts across the streetchili's restaurantcontinental breakfastcheck in was easychillifitness centerthe breakfast areacoffee makerindoor poolwe've stayedwould stay here againeasy accessbeds were comfortablenew hampshireboston
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 October 2010

I stayed at La Quinta during a recent and my son and I were both bitten during the night, sleeping in different beds by something. I brought this to the attention of the front desk staff the next morning. I did look under the sheets but didn't see anything obvious.

I addition, I forgot my coat in the room closet (lesson: never leave stuff in a closed "anything" from now on) and called them and went to pick it up in the afternoon. I couldn't get to it because the front desk staff told me they didn't have a housekeeping key.

As I was staying in La Quinta Salem, NH, the next day, I returned to get my coat (lucky for me I was still in the area). All in all, not exactly a pleasant experience. But I do like La Quinta hotels (I stay with them in the West) so will be back hoping the bug issue has been resolved.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank petervee
Reviewed 26 July 2010

I found this property through Travelocity's Secret Hotels. Very similar to Hotwire, only there may be more than one choice per hotel rating with different amenties. Looks like they have renovated the hotel - very clean. Liked that the pool is inside. Excellent location, right off of the highway. Breakfast was decent. Definately a family hotel - would recommend for groups.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2010

I read some of the negative reviews and all I can say is disregard them. I stayed at this hotel on an overnight stop from Bar Harbor Me. to my home on Long Island NY.
I found the hotel in the Northeast traveler which can be found at any rest stop along the North East corridor. I called the hotel from the road to make sure they had rooms and was told the price of $89 a night. The coupon in the booklet was for $69 which they honored.
The hotel room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. The hotel has a large inside swimming pool and a huge fitness center. About 3 times the size of your average hotel.
Within walking distance on one side of the property is a Chili's restaurant that had $1.99 pints of Miller. Oh, did I mention $4.99 appetizers too.
All in all what more could I ask for. A clean inexpensive name brand hotel with friendly staff located next to a chain restaqurant with cheap booze.
In the morning the hotel supplys breakfast that includes bagels, yogurt, fruit cereal, and my favorite Belgium waffles.
Life is good. Stay here and enjoy.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2010

We booked this hotel for visiting in-laws over Christmas and really, really wish we hadn't. The front desk staff was extremely rude and seemed "put-out" to check us in and then proceeded to give us the wrong room# and room key. We walked into the room and found a family's belongs unpacked and scattered in the room - only to be coming OUT of the room while the other family was coming IN -- talk about an awkward situation! Both ourselves and the family for the room we were wrongfully given went to talk to the front desk about it and all they did was re-key our room key and tell us the right room number. The "correct" room they gave was supposedly a Non-Smoking Room but smelled so strongly of smoke and dust/mildew that I got sick from allergies and had to stay on benadryl for the rest of the trip. Also, our bed was made but still had dirty sheets on the bed and it took the front desk/housekeeping 3 hours to find some "clean" sheets. With it being the holidays they couldn't move us into a better (non-smelling) room until 2 days later and did not offer or agree to any kind of compensation or partial refund for the inconvenience. Will never stay in another La Quinta Inn regardless of the location because of this trip.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 February 2010

So I'll be more "pc" this time:
Lipstick stains on the bed sheet
Tractor tailors running in the parking lot all night long.
Front desk staff poorly dressed, refused to remove sunglasses, refused to stand up, when we arrived, and swearing on the phone.
Non smoking room smelled of smoke
Mold in bathtub
Pool had gum stuck everywhere.
Work center consists of one computer which was broken.
Gave review after La Quinta asked me about my stay, never heard back, I wonder why!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple