“Dont go”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 January 2013 via mobile

I dont like this place at all, food was terrible. I had fresh pasta which looked like fresh puke. Pizza is not good also. Service... They didnt ask me if anything was wrong with the meal altough it was left untouched.

Reviewed 11 November 2012

A bit of a twist to some of the italian dishes... brushettas are different, pizzas are good tho, service excellent

Reviewed 6 November 2012

I'd been to Gusto before, had the pizza and it was good. Not amazing, but good. So I decided to take my mum and some friends there for her birthday and regretted every minute of it. The atmosphere was beyond dull - the owner sat on 1 table w/ newspapers and bills and you felt like you were intruding - it was cold, the music was lousy (think Bon Jovi ballads) and the waiter tried but treated everyone like they had never left their house before (You should try the tagliatelle - that's similar to spaghetti.)
The food was god awful - the pizza was soaked, the lasagna absolutely uneatable and definitely nothing like Bolognese, and the ravioli undercooked and drenched in store-bought tomato sauce. None of us ate a thing, and we don't normally complain.
The drinks were the worst part as you couldn't even wash down the awful food. Seriously, seriously overpriced and no selection. Small beers that cost as much as they do in the fanciest restaurant (and Gusto is, remember, a pizza place), and to order the wines you need to take a mortgage on your house. Their solution to this is the house "wine", which is 70% water and tastes like absolutely nothing.
We ended up staying there for an hour, glumly looking at our "food", for the worst birthday dinner ever.

Reviewed 30 October 2012

We were four persons eating here a wednesday night. We all had startes and pizza. Everything tasted great. And still at a very reasonable price

3  Thank Raypette
Reviewed 18 October 2012

The restaurant is very nice, elegant, the service is excellent, the food is very good and presented to perfection, I order the sea food salad very beautiful and tasty, then I ordered pepperoni pizza -very very nice( it was like try neapolitan pizza), and the wine was excellent!!! the desert was nice too. Will go back anytime. The waiters are very helpful and kind.

4  Thank Alexandar S