“NEW LOCATION”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 July 2013

At the old location now is another restaurant that has nothing to do with the new open - along the river Vardar.I would like to say that the current location of the restaurant is very good looking, toward new buildings along the Vardar.
Well-known neapoletan pizzas, fresh pasta and salads.
Worth to visit and taste delicious dishes

There are newer reviews for Gusto

Reviewed 21 April 2013

My favorite restaurant in Skopje. Wonderful, fresh pasta and great desserts. My server made thoughtful recommendations and he was right about all of them. Rumor has it Gusto may have closed, but I certainly hope not.

Reviewed 27 January 2013

The pizza chef knows his job and you should definitely pick the place if you're into something Itaian. Creme brulee deserves its calories. Service is great and it's good value for money.

1  Thank 01SKP
Reviewed 8 January 2013

Decorated in antique style, does not look bad.However, it lacks the brightness and vivacity.Waiters are too intrusive and even overly attentive.It sometimes does does not seem nicely at guests.I've tried pizza that does not satisfy my taste and the ketchup that had seeds was also terrible.The waiter asked me a million times if I like pizza and it really irrite.

Reviewed 3 January 2013 via mobile

I dont like this place at all, food was terrible. I had fresh pasta which looked like fresh puke. Pizza is not good also. Service... They didnt ask me if anything was wrong with the meal altough it was left untouched.