“Excellent experience”

Lounge Restaurant Trend & Bistro London
Ranked #11 of 314 Restaurants in Skopje
Price range: US$3 - US$19
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Lounge Restaurant Trend & Bistro London are located at the main Square in Skopje and operating for ten years. Serving fresh prepared food -soups, sandwiches, salads,pastas,pizzas and barbecue. Nice view at the main square with terrace equipped with special outdoor heating operating 365 days a year. Also special cooling system is implemented for hot summer days at the terrace.Lounge music is played all day long during the week and Friday and Saturday nights live bands are playing international music ,also live jazzy music is played at Sunday afternoons.
Reviewed 21 August 2014

This is my favorite Bistro. Every available moment I spent in Trend drinking my morning coffee which is my wake up for day. I recommend Late.
Food is always delicious, and which I most like, quality of food have always high standard. Also I like environment in Trend, music is always in mood pleasant for all visitors. Usually I “stole” their music using Shazam .

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Really nice place, excellent food, great service, great atmosphere, nice location....
I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Excellent location, wonderful service and friendly staff. Everyone speaks good English, the atmosphere is great and you have a feeling like you are at some famous restaurant near Eiffel Tower :)

Reviewed 11 August 2014

While cycling on the bank of the Vardar river, we somehow got in front of the colorful paradise - a fridge with awesome Italian gelato (ice cream)….It is placed just in front of the summer terrace of the new Telekom Trend café facing the Vardar river – could not miss it if you are doing the same tour (not to confuse you, this is the new Trend café on the ground floor of the Telekom building which is approximately 100m. from the existing Trend restaurant & Bistro London)
Since we needed to recharge our batteries but forgot to take any money with us, they offered us to do the payment with our mobile phone…Hm…interesting? – Yeah……And so we did in a meter od seconds….The sum was billed on my next telephone invoice.
I found it very convenient because I could forget money, wallet…keys, etc…., but not my phone!
As for the ice cream – it is the best I tried so far in Skopje, so we initially ordered 1 ball but ended with 2 more. The girls working on the ice cream stand were really nice and helped us to do the right choice.

1  Thank AneMace

+ variety on menu
+ very clean toilets
+ free wifi
□ food OK
- takes very long to get your meal

1  Thank Niekoo