“A short break”

Lounge Restaurant Trend & Bistro London
Ranked #6 of 287 Restaurants in Skopje
Price range: US$3 - US$19
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Lounge Restaurant Trend & Bistro London are located at the main Square in Skopje and operating for ten years.Serving fresh prepared food -soups, sandwiches, salads,pastas,pizzas and barbeque. Nice view at the main square with terrace equipped with special outdoor heating operating 365 days a year.Also special cooling system is implemented for hot summer days at the terrace.Lounge music is played all day long during the week and Friday and Saturday nights live bands are playing international music ,also live jazzy music is played at Sunday afternoons.
Reviewed 2 September 2014

A nice and pleasant place, excellent location, with a nice view of the main city square! Food is nice, the best club sandwich in town. I recommend it for those who would like to relax and grab a bite in between sightseeing and shopping!

Reviewed 29 August 2014

We get a great impression, excellent value-quantity and amazing dishes. The Trend has a large and comfortable terrace, excellent treatment and good English, better than mine.

Thanks to Igor for your kindness. We came from Barcelona, and we arrived via Istanbul, Sofia and Tesalonika and Skopje was pleasantly surprised, and gastronomy as well.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

This is my favorite Bistro. Every available moment I spent in Trend drinking my morning coffee which is my wake up for day. I recommend Late.
Food is always delicious, and which I most like, quality of food have always high standard. Also I like environment in Trend, music is always in mood pleasant for all visitors. Usually I “stole” their music using Shazam .

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Really nice place, excellent food, great service, great atmosphere, nice location....
I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Excellent location, wonderful service and friendly staff. Everyone speaks good English, the atmosphere is great and you have a feeling like you are at some famous restaurant near Eiffel Tower :)