“Great Hotel, Fantastic Staff”
Review of Hotel City Park

Hotel City Park
Ranked #5 of 71 Hotels in Skopje
Reviewed 1 June 2013

City Park is a lovely hotel; fresh and modern rooms, good location and led by a great team. The staff couldn't have done more to help our stay be more comfortable. Would definitely recommend for business or families, and would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2013

Reviewed 20 May 2013

The hotel is a simple but yet clean and decorous hotel in Skopje. I found it attractive since it's quite new. However, the price was a bit high, considering that the wi-fi was not working in the room, the bed was totally uncomfortable and the bathroom decent.
Adviced only for short stays (mx. 2 or 3 nights).

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ItalyGlobetrotter83
Reviewed 15 May 2013

I am very happy to have stayed in hotel City Park. The location is excellent. Rooms are clean, modern and well equipped with very good wifi connection. You feel at home immediately. Especially because of the helpfulness and kindness of the hotel staff.

Unfortunately I had an accident during the first day of my visit in Skopje. I had to go to the emergency room in the hospital by ambulance. Luckily I was accompanied by my boyfriend and friends, but also by the hotel owner Vladimir. He stayed with us the entire time and made sure that everything was arranged. And that is exactly what you need when you are abroad and in a scary situation; somebody that takes care of you and knows how things work in that specific country.

I can say from this crazy experience: in hotel city park you are in good hands. They will literally go the extra mile for your well being. Thank you Vladimir and staff!

Room Tip: The junior suite has a nice balcony facing the park!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Rianne1103
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Our car had a problem so we had to stopped in Skopje last week. Christiana on the reception who speaks well English was very helpful and kind. We checked-up very quickly. The room was clean, quiet, large and comfortable. Bathroom was clean, the towels were clean. All the staff on the hotel was very helpful, good trained, well educated and friendly. The breakfast was very good. Internet worked very well. The parking area was large and secure. We felt ourselves like at home. I would recommend this hotel to everyone. Thank you, we will come back!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 May 2013 via mobile

4 stars hotel. In front of macedonian main football stadium. 10 minutes walk from the central city square where all main attractions are located. Parking is available in front of the hotel. Modern rooms. Stayed with my wife and daughter at junior suite facing the road. Was afraid that it would be noisy. But in fact sound isolation was quite good. Breakfast was above average and my expectations: good selection of cold cuts of meats and cheeses, fried and boiled eggs, fresh vegetables. I would reccomend them to add natural yogurt to the menu. The staff at the reception was quite helfpul. It took them only my two reminders to finally set up a foldable bed for my daughter-). For the rest, the service was quite good. As an improvement i would suggest them to improve the stability of wifi on the 4th floor.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 25 April 2013 via mobile

This was a good choice for me of hotel. Its location may not be ideal for some ( its a bit of a walk into the centre) but suited me as I was doing some driving around and the City Park is ideally placed to get on the roads to Kosovo and Ohrid. Rooms were a bit characterless but modern and spotlessly clean and well serviced.

I was a bit unsure about service to begin with ... The staff seemed a bit sullen. However over the few days I was there it became apparent that this wasn't the case, I don't think the staff are naturally 'approachable' but they couldn't have been more helpful and were always ready to give advice or help out.

Breakfast was the only let down. Cold, limited choice and a bit congealed.... They really need to work on this.

However over all I was pleased to have chosen this hotel and would recommend it a a place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 16 April 2013

My husband and I stayed 3 nights at this Hotel City Park in early April this year. We felt that this hotel made our stay in Skopje really worthwhile. The room, location and the breakfast were great, but above all, the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. We have been to many fascinating places around the world and have stayed in some lovely hotels, but undoubtedly this is one of the best hotels we have ever stayed in, can not recommend it enough!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple