Hotel Orange Inn
Hotel Glam(Skopje)
US$47
US$45
  • Restaurant
Hotel Aristocrat & Fish Restaurant(Skopje)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$47
Solun Hotel & SPA(Skopje)
US$91
US$77
All reviewskitchen areataxitvairportcentrecitymacedoniarateskettle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 December 2012

Having stayed at Hotel Orange for one week in October all I can say is a massive
thank you to all the staff for making this, my first visit to Macedonia a truly memorable
experience. I had a very late check-in Saturday night and was greeted by Daniel's welcoming
smile. Checked into my room only to discover I didn't have the right plug on my laptop to use
the AC in the room. But straight to the rescue was Daniel with the Hotel's guest laptop which
he told me I could have until Monday when I could get the plug adaptor for my own laptop. All
through the week this hospitality continued honestly this was a home away from home and I
was treated like part of the family. To the owners of this Hotel you should be so proud of all your staff Enes, Daniella, Mousier ,Daniel & in particular Vladimir whose late night chatting and
telling me all about the history of the country and way of the people that live in it just makes
me want to return. I couldn't fault this Hotel one bit brilliant shower comfortable bed super
internet connection beautiful breakfast and most of all how a safe city Skopje is. Overall
this was a fantastic stay at you hotel and memories that will stay we me as long as I live.
Just a big thanks to all involved & have a great Christmas and best wishes for the New Year.
Hope to see ye all again sometime as I definitely will be back.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Eztravel007
Reviewed 1 October 2012

So this hotel is close to the center of town, about a mile. Around it sits several betting parlors and a couple of fast food joints. It is very safe but not what you would call a well lit neighborhood. I walked around, had a beer at one of the local places and picked up food for my room (there were no sit down restaurants close to the room. The food was good and beer cold, what else do you need? The hotel is very diligent. They have someone on duty 24 hours a day. Was served coffee in the sitting area. The room was clean and comfortable. I would recommend this hotel to any of my friends.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank GStroud
Reviewed 29 September 2012

stayed here for one night in sept 2012 with my husband, a friend was driving us to the hotel but we could not locate the hotel, we made a phone call to the hotel and within 10 mins the owner came to meet us and we followed him to the hotel, check in was easy and the rooms were modern and clean, very welcoming to us as we had been travelling and looking forward to a shower and clean bed. The room rate came with breakfast which was a mix of western and local food. The front desk operates 24 h and they let me borrow their kettle in order for us to make tea or coffee in our room. One drawback is there is no lift but they are very helpful with carrying the luggage, i must also point out the area that it is is is prpbably not the best, but for one night iat was perfect, they will arrange a taxi to the airport for you, which is handy as i have heard some taxi drivers are not to be trusted. All in all a good choice for us, the staff also offered us the use of their laptop, im pretty fussy with hotels so ide give this one the thumbs up. It was also reasonably priced

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank glasgowgirlAustralia
Reviewed 6 May 2012

Great little hotel. Extremely clean. Friendly staff who could not be more helpful. Good breakfast. About 15 minutes walk from the centre or 5 mins by taxi. Nice to stay in a normal residential neighbourhood where you can feel the rhythm of ordinary Macedonian life. Cannot fault this place, and it is great value for money. Rumour has it that it may expand slightly and become even better in the near future.

Stayed: May 2012
2  Thank Andrew H
Reviewed 4 February 2012

Staid here for a night en route from Europe to Thessaloniki. Nice and friendly hotel with nice rooms (could have been a tad cleaner) and a good breakfast (actually the breakfast almost felt like being at home...). Staff is very friendly and I was amazed at the fact that although some people spoke very little English they went out of their way to accommodate the guests.

Only inconvenience is the distance from the centre - I also discovered that not all GPS's have the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia roads on them, so I had to locate the hotel from memory.

The hotel has a garage, but a small tip: the ramp is a bit steep, so take care if you have a low undercarriage.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo