“Tandem Paragliding”

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Tandem Paragliding
Reviewed 13 June 2014

A really cool and fun way to experience Skopje.
Friendly and professional people, who will do their best to explain every single thing about paragliding (if you are interested :)).
I'd love to do it again!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Great, professional and fun people. It was a birthday present to remember and Looking forward to the next time I jump from the top of a mountain :D

Reviewed 16 September 2013

I did paragliding with Micky and Alex this week end and it was awesome !! Contact with the nature, freeeedom, you r feeling like a bird haha ! And there are so nice !! I totally recomend it ;)
Vive la Macédoine !
Magi (France)

Reviewed 24 August 2013

I was flying tandem with an pilot, from Skopska Crna Gora to downtown Skopje. Since this was my first flight, I was a bit skeptical as to the professionalism of the tandem instructors, but it turned out I was worried for nothing. Aleksandar (my tandem pilot) was a great flyer, experienced and also informative throughout the whole flight which lasted for ~40 minutes.
I would recommend this to any thrill seekers who want to see Macedonia from a very different point of view! :)