“great place to meet”

Price range: US$1 - US$3
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Authentic American desserts while sipping a beautiful coffee in a serene environment with friends.
New Braunfels, Texas
“great place to meet”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

every time we are in Skopje we let folks know we will be at K8's and we usually find many of our friends waiting for us there. it has great space, indoors, outdoors, or quiet patio. the staff is friendly and always a pleasure to pop in for a coffee and sweet. try it!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank DottyBob

Skopje
“Desserts abound!”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

This place is certainly one of a kind in Skopje, since there is NO such place where you'll find freshly-baked muffins, cupcakes, cakes, and a colorful variety of small desserts! In combination with a cup of coffee and a chat, I find it always a pleasurable place. What I specifically adore about it (aside from the prices being reasonable and the staff polite) is the conversation starters on each table :) I'm a person who can't get enough of sweets of any kind, so for all the people like me, who have a sweet tooth, I heartily recommend this place. Keep it up!

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank SerendipitySkopje
Skopje, Republic of Macedonia
“yummy cupcakes & cookies :-)”
Reviewed 9 December 2013

We visited k8 several times, and we'll do it again :-). Usually I do not eat sweet things, but when I do, I ask my wife if she can get some from k8's ! :-) These are typical american home-made cookies and sweets hard to find in the region.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank summerspot
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great little gem in Skopje”
Reviewed 16 November 2013

We rented out the top floor for a work event and had K8 provide a buffet spread and coffee. The staff was extremely helpful and the food was delicious. The baked goods were the best part! I highly recommend stopping by this place for coffee or lunch if you can!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Stu H
Los Angeles
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice place for a break.”
Reviewed 14 November 2013

My husband and I found this place after a long-day of walking around the city. We stopped for a coffee, but couldn't resist the baked goods! Took a nice break and enjoyed the wi-fi.
Very conveniently located in Old Town. Highly recommend it!

• Visited May 2013