Hostel Kalonis
Hotel Glam(Skopje)
US$47
US$45
  • Restaurant
Hotel Aristocrat & Fish Restaurant(Skopje)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$47
Solun Hotel & SPA(Skopje)
US$91
US$66
US$64
Villa Vodno(Skopje)
US$77
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Two days ago i was at Skopje and I stayed at Hostel Kalonis and it was the perfect choice.The hostel is 10-15 minutes away from the center of the city and also from the bus station.I stayed in apartment with big bed, air condition and tv with cable television.the place is extra clean, delicious breakfast, very nice, friendly and helpfull employees.And you have that for only 35 euros per night ( with breakfast) My rate is a big 5 from 5 and I recommend this place to everyone who is about to visit Skopje

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank charley39
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

We booked a room and we got our own apartment just one minute away from the hostel. The apartment was cute and clean with air conditioner.
Just to know, the hostel is 15minutes walk from downtown but the road is safe and its easy to find a taxi (around 100 denards).
The staff is very friendly and helpful (they gave us a map of the city, addresses of restaurants and invited us many times to sit and have a coffee/tea). Also, we appreciated a lot having breakfast in the garden every morning.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Traveling with my family to Greece, we decided to take a rest not very far from the beach. Skopje looked as a fair destination, so we searched for a well reviewed place to stop over night.
We reach Hostel Kalonis about 20 hours after a major storme which create a real mess around by breaking trees around and damaging the Hostel roof. Even like that, the staff was realy helpfull and welcoming.
We do recommend Hostel Kalonis as a budget stop near the Skopje city center.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I booked one room based on the good reviews and good looking photos but it turns out that I have made a mistake.

1. I was placed in the room, about 100 m from the hostel in the small apartment.

2. The room was very small and I could only smell cigarettes inside so it was hard to breathe.

3. The room and bathroom wasn’t clean at all! Probably they didn’t change the sheets and
towels.

4. WiFi connection was extremely slow.

5. Paid about 30 eur for it, which is too much for that accommodation.

I must admit that the staffs were nice and helpful but it didn’t worth it... My advice is to stay away from this hostel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Hewitt Z
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Best acomodation in skopje, perfect location on 10 minutes away from city center with walking ... peacful and nice place.. they have 2 big gardens, nice, warm and friendly stuff , perfect breakfast..ohh i love that place.. having breakfast in the garden.. pricles.. :) i am more than month here and i dont want to go :)) this is heaven for me :)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo