Villa Vodno
  • Room Service
Hotel Vlaho(Skopje)
Hotel 903ta(Skopje)
View Hotel
All reviewsa small family run hotelquiet locationplace to stayforeign countryfresh saladperfect hostshome away from homecooked mealsexcellent accommodationpeaceful areatraditional foodwonderful hotelrooms are spacious and cleanby foothotel ownerbusiness tripcentre of town
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 July 2012

Very close to the Skopje town centre, but this place is still very tranquil & quiet. The family who runs this hotel is super friendly and helpful. With us they helped with planning our trips to the city & Lake Matka. You get good tips and in general the service is high quality and personal!
The rooms are huge and with all comfort (airconditioning, satTV & internet/wifi). But most important everything is spotless clean!
We also had dinner here a few times and is was delicious! They plan as you want it, so if you want to eat at 7pm then everything ready spot-on at 7pm. Make sure you try out some of the local cuisine and just let them surprise you!

We would choose such a cozy place every time in stead of a big impersonal hotel chain. Good value for money.

This really feels like special place!

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank Berend_1977
Reviewed 21 April 2012

I spent 90 working days in Skopje during 2011-12. I tried several hotels during the first missions until one of my colleagues recommended Villa Vodno. After the first stay at Villa Vodno it was clear that it was the place I would stay for the rest of my missions. For me Villa Vodno was a second home during my missions in Macedonia. It was the very friendly and personal way of taking care of the guests that really impressed me. I thank Ljupco, Kalina, Marco and the friendly staff for making my staying in Macedonia an unforgettable experience. Mr Mika

4  Thank Mika V
Reviewed 3 April 2012

For almost a year and a half I have bee "a regular" at Villa Vodno because the have
- excellent rooms (or even suites) for spare time and lots of space to work
- great sevice around the clock if needed; these people really know how to care for their guests
- best location in Skopje, nice an quet sourroundings, only 15 min. walk to city centre (or taxi approx 1 €!)
The closest you can ever get to having second home abroad; Villa Vodno cannot be recomend highly enough - whether you are in Skopje for pleasure or business this is the place to stay!

3  Thank Sten O
Reviewed 26 March 2012

Well here I am back in Villa Vodno at the start of 2012. I have stayed here throughout 2011 and now in 2012. It is in my view the premier hotel in Skopje for business or pleasure. I stay there for business and it cannot be equaled, the size of the rooms which are in reality suites allow for work to continue beyond business hours. Lutchio (I apologise fr any miss spelling) and his famiiy are amazing and make you feel this is home from home. I cannot recomend this hotel highly enough if you are in Skopje on business then this is the place to stay.
Tip: Taxi is easy to the centre only about 1 euro

Room Tip: All rooms are superb
2  Thank Graham J
Reviewed 2 February 2012

We had a work retreat at Villa Vodno. Our four person team was impressed with the cleanliness, quietness, and quality of this place. It was cold out, but warm inside.The staff was very attentive to our needs. We were given a great space to work on our project, with someone taking care to keep us supplied with excellent hot drinks-Thick hot chocolate, hot mint tea, and excellent machiatos! The rooms were large, comfortable and quiet. We decided to eat dinner at the Villa Vodno restaurant for the evening and had no regrets. All enjoyed the Chef's selection of Macedonian baked beef and vegetables along with a large fresh salad. Although we got a lot of work done, we left Villa Vodno with a sense of relaxation because of the excellent care and generous and peaceful accommodation we found there.

Room Tip: The double rooms all have double beds while the suites have two rooms, one with single beds.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business