“Fantastic Diving!”

Cocos Dive Day Trips
Reviewed 30 September 2013

A great place to visit and dive! We should know we have visited 14 times in 12 years from the UK
As usual trip advisor haven't got a clue wher Cocos (Keeling) Islands are, so ignore the other attractions said to be close by, or checl out wherer they really are.

All reviews
"great lunch"
"enjoyable experience"
"his knowledge"

Reviewed 26 August 2013

I went diving with Cocos Dive Trip and it was one of the best and emotional Experiences in my life.
1) Dieter, the owner, is super professional, passionate for his job ( how can you not be?:), expert, friendly and very attentive. He explain you everything about the dive spot, the equipment and the security. So any beginners or expert divers would feel very comfortable with him.
2)Another reason why you can not miss this experience is the Wildlife underwater world. On the first spot I saw a turtle.. (I got so excited with my Go Pro trying to follow her that I used 40 % of the air in 10 mins:))..joking......then we had an awesome home made lunch on Direction Island....but before that...on the way to the second spot.....a bunch of bottlenose and spinner Dolphins were jumping very closed to our boat. I couldn't believe my eyes. I cried like a kid because seeing wild dolphins showing off and playing around with us has always been my dream!!!And that was sooo emotional!!:..then we snorkeled with them.....and when we jumped back on the boat we also saw Kat, the dugong..that instead doesn't show off often.
So Far, if you come to Cocos Island and you are a scuba diving passionate, scuba diving with Dieter it's the Highlight of the island....and if you go to their Dive shop, they got a lot of Equipment, tshirts and beautiful pics and souvenir made by the lovely Dieter's wife, Karen!!
You will love Cocos Island and his local Community!!!

Reviewed 24 June 2013

Definitely worth the effort getting here to see these beautiful islands and experience diving in such a pristine environment. Dieter very welcoming and supportive - especially for inexperienced divers like me. The islands also have a fascinating history - well worth reading about it.

Reviewed 6 April 2013

Cocos islands are pristine and off the beaten path - NO CROWDS. Dieter is an excellent divemaster and provides a safe and enjoyable experience. Water is warm, visibility excellent and array of marine life amazing complete with a 4,000m dropoff into the deep blue. Can't wait to return!

1  Thank Ithaca62