“WOW!”

Christmas Island, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“WOW!”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Thanks Dieter and Karen for an amazing day of diving. Dieter has clearly been in the industry a while and has great local knowledge. Small boat means your not diving with a bunch of people and they tailor their trips suited to your preferences and skill level……..Amazing Coral and one one dive we got a visit from a pod of dolphins and 'Kat' the resident dugong…..blew us away! We will definitely be back!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank David L

Perth, Australia
“Diving in Paradise”
Reviewed 21 February 2014

After having visited the magnificent and amazing Cocos Islands 3 times and thoroughly enjoying every moment of our holidays, I decided to complete a diving course so that the next time I visited the islands I could fully explore the incredible waters of the islands. During my last three holidays to the islands, I have been out diving with Dieter and Karen and seen some of the most breath-taking diving in the world! With another two visits to the islands planned for this year, I will be making the most of every opportunity to explore more of the many sites there are to see with Cocos Dive. I thoroughly recommend it to everyone!
Greg Kelleher - Perth WA

Brisbane, Australia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“STUNNING AND FRIENDLY”
Reviewed 10 February 2014

I visited Cocos Keeling Island on 5th January. Deitre was amazing guide and instructor. Safety and organisation is his priority when it comes to diving, which is what you want. I felt safe with him as he educates you about diving sites and the animals that you will see. Ta lunch break at Direction Island includes food. While Deitre gets the boat ready for the next diving site, you can go and swim the famous RIP in Direction.Island which is lots of fun, there you will see an amazing array of fish while you let the current take you. For me the Matarays and KAT the dugon were the day's highlights! If youever have the oportunity to visit Cocos Keeling Islands make sure you give Cocos Dive a call wether you are snorkling or diving. You wont regret it.

Amersfoort, The Netherlands
“Paradise”
Reviewed 4 January 2014

Diving with Cocos Dive, although too short, was fantastic. Dieter runs a tight ship, he is very knowlegable and plugged-into the island vibe and diving conditions. Lot's of sharks, a manta, colourful corals .. a garden of Eden.

Guernsey, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Amazing Diving”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

We had been recommended Dive Cocos by a friend and wondered whether it would really be worthwhile flying halfway round the world from the UK, and then flying backwards into the Indian Ocean for another 5 hours from Australia. Well, it was worth it! The diving was pleasant and low key despite the windy conditions, and we were expecting to see just a few occasional Manta Rays in addition to the dophins and pristine coral, however on one dive we ended up in the middle of up to 30 Mantas zooming around and doing loop the loop! This was an absolutely amazing experience, and being wild creatures, I am sure that Dieter and Karen would not be able to guarantee a similar experience, but one can always live in hope! The other plus factor is that it is likely that there will only be your boat and your group of divers in the water in the whole atoll.

The set up for diving is safe, and if equipment needs to be hired, they are all in good condition.

The diving in Cocos beats anything I have ever seen on the other side of Australia, so definitely worth a visit.

Visited September 2013