Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Cambridge-Arlington
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Arlington
Rochester, United States
“Family affair”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

we really enjoyed the stay except that my son who is 6ft 3 had to sleep on the pull out couch. It was very uncomfortable. Everything else was great, the breakfasts, the nice fireplace in the room. We were in Arlington Mass so it was quite cold. The hotel was near everything we went to

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

LRisemanDOS, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Cambridge-Arlington, responded to this review, 12 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. We are happy to hear overall your stay went well, I wish the foldout had been a bit longer to accommodate your son's full height but appreciate that you didn't hold it against us. Happy Travels!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
belmont, United States
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Staff was very friendly, food was good. Furniture was somewhat worn. TV did not work properly. Parking garage was important for weather and security. Good restaurant and CVS next door. Good location for highway and city access.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you allowing us to be your port in a storm while your house was being repaired. We appreciate your telling us about your stay what worked and what we can continue to improve, especially on the issue with the TV ( our apologies) and that the furniture in your room was worn - which we will be working on soon. Thank you again.
Silver Spring, Maryland
Reviewed 22 February 2014

I only stayed one night, but the hotel was nice and clean and quiet. Front desk staff were very nice and helpful. Good internet connection and breakfast was great. Easy transportation on the bus into Cambridge made up for not an abundance of entertainement immediately nearby.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for staying with and letting us know how well it worked for you on your business trip to the area. It's great that you were able to avail yourself of the nearby public transit in order to add entertainment to your stay. Being so close to Harvard Square and Boston makes a big difference to many of our guests. Thank you again!
Wilmington Island, Georgia
Reviewed 18 February 2014

I stay at the Arlington Homewood Suites when going to Boston for business and I have to say the service is second to none. I travel frequently and stay at many hotels and this Homewood clearly cares about getting it right the first time. I have the utmost confidence that my room (all suites) will be ready when I arrive and spotless. The fact that a nice restaurant, Menotamy Grill, has opened within steps of the Homewood is a big plus for me as I like to have a drink and unwind after a busy day before going to bed.

Southampton, United States
Reviewed 13 February 2014

Check-in quick and easy. Underground parking. Easy elevator access from parking garage to lobby. Helpful front desk staff made check in easy and pleasant, maintenance man quickly solved minor bathroom problem, breakfast was good. Will stay there again next time I'm in town.

CHARLOTTE, United States
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Service and other amenities are extremely satisfied and the suite is very clean. complimentary breakfast and dinner is very tasty and nice. Internet is also expected fast and quality is good. Location is also good

Reviewed 7 February 2014

I travel extensively in my line of work and I've stayed at many many hotels, (usually preferring Hilton's Embassy Suites brand), but I have to say this has truly been one the best, (if not THE best) experience I've had staying at a hotel this long. (4 weeks). From the moment I first walked into my room with the music lightly playing on the radio in the background and the hand towel folded into a swan sitting on my bed, the auroa was set! (It's the little things that get me :-) It's not often that I have a completely enjoyable experience with not a single thing I would change about anything. I remember the first night checking in and asking general questions about morning traffic and how far my work location was from the hotel. Late that night I heard something being slipped under my door. Came to find that without asking, the desk attendant that night had taken the initiative to print out step-by-step mapquest directions giving me the best route to work. It was something simple but things like that don't happen everywhere so it was greatly appreciated and it's just something that sticks out to me. But everything from the friendly social staff, to the Extra polite dinner crew, to the ammenities and dinning room decor, (I'm a sucker for nice decor and interior design), I loved pretty much everything about this stay. The location was great too being right down the street from Harvard Square and very easy access to the metro station. If I ever get the chance to come back to the Boston area, and I beleive I will soon, there's NO doubt as to where I'm going to be staying.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Arlington
AC Hotel Boston Cambridge
#17 of 20 in Cambridge
AC Hotel Boston North
AC Hotel Boston North
#1 of 2 in Medford

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Cambridge-Arlington? Share your experiences!