All reviewstufts universityharvard squareunderground parkingalewife t stationcvs pharmacycollege tourpublic transportationking suiteseparate bedrooman extended stayliving areacomplimentary breakfastsofa bedhome away from homeconvenient locationeasy accessflat screen
Reviewed 3 May 2014

I have stayed at this Homewood suites before and will stay here again. It is wonderfully located, I like the free parking when I rent a vehicle and close enough to go downtown Boston for business. The breakfast is wonderful as well as a dinner when I happen to be on site. This location is great for business or leisure.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
LRisemanDOS, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston Cambridge-Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Thank you for staying with us. we really appreciate your business and taking the time to review the hotel! We especially appreciate your pointing out how close we are to Boston and transportation.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Stayed here for the 2014 Boston Marathon, and had a really enjoyable stay. Food was pretty good, and I really liked being able to prepare my own food in my room. The staff actually put out breakfast earlier than scheduled on race morning, which was very thoughtful, and I was happy to grab some coffee on my way out the door. Staff is very friendly and accommodating, getting us a trundle bed when we found the pull-out bed uncomfortable and promptly bringing a replacement hair-dryer when ours wasn't working. I've stayed at other Homewood Suites before, and found this to be the nicest--both in its facilities and friendliness of staff--one so far. Is located about a half mile walk from the train station, along a nice running path. So very convenient both for my pre-race jog and getting to the station.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for the kind words about our staff and the hotels services and amenities also for choosing us as your hotel of record for the Boston Marathon. We are thrilled you were pleased!

Reviewed 26 April 2014

This hotel enhanced a great trip to the Boston Marathon. The proximity to public transportation was convenient. the hotel staff was friendly and professional. the complimentary meals were enjoyable.This hotel is clean and well maintained.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Your review warmed our hearts and we especially aprreciated the comments on the cleanliness and proximity to everything. Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Great service and accommodations. Convenient to public transportation....walk along a scenic path to the subway or take the bus directly in front of the hotel...about 15 minutes to Harvard Square...25 minutes to Boston. Great breakfast included.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your lovely review! You pointed out many of key areas we strive to ensure are excellent, I hope you will visit us again!

Reviewed 22 April 2014

This hotel is in a good location between Cambridge and Arlington. We had a quiet, clean room and a comfortable stay with friendly and efficient staff. I might give the hotel a better rating if we were given a bed bigger than a double, or if the cost were lower. Otherwise, I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your compliments on our staff and the accommodations...and your honest feedback on cost..the rates do tend to fluctuate through the year and that time period was very busy. Thanks for choosing us.