“Thin thin crust, usual & unusual toppings - loved it!”
Review of Andrina's Pizzeria

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Andrina's Pizzeria
Ranked #32 of 115 Restaurants in Arlington
Reviewed 16 April 2014

We are first-time customers as of last night. We had some of the best pizza we've had in quite a while. DH brought home a large cheese and a large sweet potato (really took a chance on this one - but turns out...it was good!). From Andrina's to my kitchen = about 25 mins and I had the skillet already heating to crisp up the crust after the long commute; it came out fantastic!! The crust was consistent all around and was so delicate, crispy and, well, don't know what else I can say about a pizza - the sauce, the toppings - it was just perfect all around! Oh, and the Greek Salad was perfect, fresh and plentiful and DH told me the shop was clean and the staff very pleasant (which I already knew from calling the order in - very nice on the phone).

They also have a variety of items other than pizza, such as appetizers, salads and wings.

Lastly, if you're into saving some $$, go on Mondays - they have "Monday Madness" where you get a FREE lg. cheese pizza with the purchase of any lg. pizza. Also, be sure to take a take-out menu with you - they have coupons inside. Altho no coupon is needed to take advantage of their offers, having them printed on the menu is handy as a reminder.

Nicely done, Andrina's; we'll be back!

Reviewed 3 January 2014

I just ordered two large pizzas for delivery. First of all they are cheap and delicious!!! The guy I talked to on the phone to give my order was extremely nice, and helpful. I usually go to their restaurant to dine in, and they always are welcoming and very friendly. Pizza is very cheap in this place, and if you are looking for a thin crust pizza, this place is the place to go! Love the pizza & the service.

1  Thank Paul W