“Banana Splits, Yum!”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Ludlow, Massachusetts
“Banana Splits, Yum!”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

This place is really good for Banana Splits. We love stopping here when we go to the Cape though I believe the name changed this year to Rt something Ice Cream. Still good!

Visited August 2013

Boston, Massachusetts
“Burger recipe needs improvement”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

I really wanted to love this place. The location is great, the atmosphere is adorable, and the service is excellent. I just didn't love the burger - I liked Five Guys much better. There's something about their patty recipe that just wasn't...right.

However, the sweet potato fries were fantastic, and I've heard great things about their onion rings. Might be a good place to just get a side and a drink or ice cream, for a late afternoon snack.

• Visited August 2013