other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

marguerit...
Norwich, Vermont
“Generally fine, but...”
Reviewed 10 November 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

I had booked and paid for a room with a double bed, but I was given a room with a single bed. The proprietor was away, and the person in charge was obviously not in charge of reservations. After the stay I emailed the proprietor, who said she would take care of the overcharge when she returned. That was months ago, and I have heard nothing. Granted, I was solo and the cost difference is not that much, but this is a matter of principle: I wanted a room with a double bed, I reserved and paid for a room with a double bed, in light of the fact the proprietor was away during my stay and the house seemed full, I did not make a fuss at the time, but I do feel that a timely refund was in order.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: in expensive, quiet, close to public transport
Liked least: awkward location, given single room instead of double
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing