“fabulous theatre”

Halifax, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“fabulous theatre”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

my first visit to ashfield summer of 2013 and my first experience with Double Edge and their summer spectacle, Sharazad. Spectacular extravaganza using the natural elements of the farm as the back drop to their show. It's a show for all ages and it runs again in 2014 so don't miss out and be sure to book early as they sell out quickly. In my opinion Ashfield's number 1 attraction.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank heather c

Amherst, Massachusetts
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Outdoor theater”
Reviewed 20 December 2012

Double Edge Theatre is out there. I mean it's located in a small town in the middle of the hills. And the performances that we have seen there are magical. They integrate the action into the landscape and buildings and incorporate high flying acrobatics and really magical effects. I would rate this as amazing.

1 Thank Lynda F
Boston, Massachusetts
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Magical --- take a trip to experience it”
Reviewed 2 April 2012

I've seen two performances and attended 1 training at the Farm in Ashfield. The timeline for my review is off, but I was SO DELIGHTED to find them on Trip Advisor. Without wanting to ruin your first impression, I won't write too much. The land here brings very skilled and creative individuals together so that they may help each other excel. Everything I have seen them touch is beautiful. Work this wildly imaginative destination into your life.

[also to note, another post refers to the mobility issues related to enjoying a performance here. while there are stairs and some movement depending on the piece, do not let it prevent you from getting in touch with these brilliant souls. maybe there are ways to address specific needs?]

Visited August 2011
2 Thank hanacats
Chesterfield, Massachusetts
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Extra-ordinary theatre”
Reviewed 22 January 2012

An incredibly special evening of theatre that suits all ages. Have to be mobile though. You walk with the players to each scene. I LOVED it!

1 Thank KessieW-H
Boston
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Double Edge Theatre - A MUST”
Reviewed 31 July 2009

We try to come out from Boston to visit this extraordinary theatre at least twice a year. Our family loves their summer outdoor theatre. You have to see this company to believe it....Unlike anything I had seen before. Worth the trip out to Ashfield where there's a lot of great stuff to do.

2 Thank LouieG76