“A hidden gem!”

Kelly's Restaurant Food and Spirits
Cuisines: Italian, American, Bar, Pub
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: At Kelly's Restaurant we strive for perfection. Rest assured that all of our amazing entrees and drinks are made from scratch. Enjoy the freshest seafood that the area has to offer. We believe that food served fresh is food worth coming back for. Come on down and try the newest spot in Ashland, MA.
“A hidden gem!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Kelly's caught me off guard. Having visited there one time to visit friend, and let me just say. Fantastic! The decor is warm, staff is amazing and the food even better. They boast a huge menu that is tough not to find something to your liking. They have an awesome drink menu, and if I remember correctly 20 different beers. I had the chicken carbonara, super delicious. Try out Kelly's.

• Visited March 2014
3 Thank Laispereira94

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect ambiance with amazing food and great prices.”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Its a really nice restaurant right in Ashland, MA. Right when you walk in the hostess will seat you down. There are many options to choose from the menu. The live music on the background makes it unique and fun. I went with my family and we had a great time eating and talking. Just enjoyed the delicious food. The prices were amazing on top of everything! Its a local restaurant with local products and affordable. I recommend it to anyone that just wants to have a good time. And enjoy good food!

• Visited March 2014