“beautiful!”

National Shrine of our Lady of La Salette
Ranked #1 of 11 things to do in Attleboro
Reviewed 16 July 2014

my children and I loved the light show, it was very pretty, it was not the biggest we have ever seen, but wll worth the trip. Just be sure to get there early to aviod the lines and find parking.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is a wonderful, beautiful and very peaceful place to visit. It is a great place to visit for reflection or taking a walk around the grounds. It is nicely landscaped and the music is always
playing outside. I enjoy the rosary pond. The mass is different and interesting. It is great how they have various special events like special masses and fun activities too.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

The grounds are beautiful, I love lighting a candle and walking the grounds. I take my dog with me to the back trails everyday.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

we visited the shrine of our Lady of La Salette, went around the ground, it was beautiful and amazing......we did buy souvenirs from the gift shop .

1  Thank marilyn1121
Reviewed 15 April 2014

If you want to see thousands of Christmas lights in a nice and safe environment, this is the place to go, to take the whole family during the Christmas season. The grounds are impeccable and the attraction is very family oriented.