“breakfast”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Waitstaff
North Attleboro, Massachusetts
“breakfast”
Reviewed 10 March 2013

A nice place for a qiuck breakfast and good lunch!! Its close to alot of places and easy-in easy-out.

Visited February 2013

Salt Lake City, Utah
“Awesome breakfast!”
Reviewed 21 January 2013

After missing breakfast at our hotel we were recommended Babe's place.
It's a bit of a 'hole in the wall' but if anything this adds to it's charm.
Now the important part - the food.
Our breakfast was great! We ordered a variety of dishes from the large selection and we all thoroughly enjoyed our meals.
The only thing is that the dishes are HUGE!! They give you so much food we struggled to finish it all.
Service was perfect.
Value - For all that food, excellent.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank James B
Hyannis
“Great breakfast spot!!!”
Reviewed 17 January 2013 via mobile

I've been going to Babes since I was 4 years old, I am now 25. Yes the prices did go up slightly this year but so did every other breakfast place, and babes portions are double the size of anywhere else, I'm not kidding its double!!! The omletes which come loaded with yummy ingredients also include hash browns and toast. The omlete takes up over half your plate. My mother always gets their biscuits and sausage gravy. She says its just like eating them from scratch. There is always four biscuit halves( most places only give two) and they are loaded with gravy which includes pieces of sausage. I do not eat meat or eggs so I always have to special order when we go out and usually it's a hassle but not at babes. They always smile and figure out a way to get me what I want for the best price. Usually I get an English muffin grilled with grilled veggies and a sd of holindass sauce. Last week we got my special order, my moms biscuits, and my bfs omlete, 2 coffees and a water for 22.50. I'm sorry but 8 dollars a person is an AMAZING DEAL. I do wish that they would spend some time keeping the place clean. We always have to wait for tables because they are left dirty , the bathrooms I don't use because I'd rather hd it. But value and food wise it is A+

1 Thank CoastieSKKass
Cumberland, Rhode Island
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outstanding Food and Great Portions”
Reviewed 23 October 2011

The dinner selections and specials are quite varied... something for everyone. I've enjoyed a number of their dinners over the years and each one was priced right with ample and delicious portions. The servers and cooks have always been helpful and pleasant. My only disappointment is their recent price increases. In a bad economy, many folks look for the best value and they should have kept the old prices and told everyone that they did that... therefore people would go there instead of a competitor; and tell everyone about it.

• Visited October 2011
Attleboro
“Awful”
Reviewed 26 October 2010

The food may come in large portions, but all you are eating is grease. Nothing has its own taste. The place is filthy and the kitchen is disgusting. sit at the bar and you can enjoy looking at grease dripping from the hanging fixtures. How enjoyable. Go a little further up the street and you'll find a gem at MJs Cafe. Nice, clean, great food, great prices and worth the extra few minutes of driving. stay away from Babes... or bring lots of Tums.