“The omelets are superb; my repeated order of this dish has been, superb”
Review of Babe's Place

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Babe's Place
Ranked #60 of 91 Restaurants in Attleboro
St. Louis
“The omelets are superb; my repeated order of this dish has been, superb”
Reviewed 9 January 2014

Service and quality meals has been consistent in this budget-friendly diner. I enjoyed their breakfast, lunch, and dinner meals. I love omelets, they make the best of my favorite as far as I am concerned. Weight Watchers, diabetic nutritionists, and cardiologists, would be supportive of the menu options and versatility of ingredients. Stellar food and service in this humble-informal, comfortable environment which is conducive to low-key conversation and relaxation.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Joseph-Thom

MA
“Great diner food”
Reviewed 7 July 2013

Babe's has never disappointed us with breakfast, lunch, dinner or odd time stops. It's not fancy, but the food is always good, some of the specials are outstanding. They have also made us custom orders, or things not always on the menu like pumpkin pancakes. Sometimes the breakfast crowd on the weekend might cause you to wait for a table or a little longer to get your coffee refilled, but they are consistently good and should not be overlooked.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank 2superkidstraveling
North Attleboro, Massachusetts
“breakfast”
Reviewed 10 March 2013

A nice place for a qiuck breakfast and good lunch!! Its close to alot of places and easy-in easy-out.

Visited February 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Awesome breakfast!”
Reviewed 21 January 2013

After missing breakfast at our hotel we were recommended Babe's place.
It's a bit of a 'hole in the wall' but if anything this adds to it's charm.
Now the important part - the food.
Our breakfast was great! We ordered a variety of dishes from the large selection and we all thoroughly enjoyed our meals.
The only thing is that the dishes are HUGE!! They give you so much food we struggled to finish it all.
Service was perfect.
Value - For all that food, excellent.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank James B
Hyannis
“Great breakfast spot!!!”
Reviewed 17 January 2013 via mobile

I've been going to Babes since I was 4 years old, I am now 25. Yes the prices did go up slightly this year but so did every other breakfast place, and babes portions are double the size of anywhere else, I'm not kidding its double!!! The omletes which come loaded with yummy ingredients also include hash browns and toast. The omlete takes up over half your plate. My mother always gets their biscuits and sausage gravy. She says its just like eating them from scratch. There is always four biscuit halves( most places only give two) and they are loaded with gravy which includes pieces of sausage. I do not eat meat or eggs so I always have to special order when we go out and usually it's a hassle but not at babes. They always smile and figure out a way to get me what I want for the best price. Usually I get an English muffin grilled with grilled veggies and a sd of holindass sauce. Last week we got my special order, my moms biscuits, and my bfs omlete, 2 coffees and a water for 22.50. I'm sorry but 8 dollars a person is an AMAZING DEAL. I do wish that they would spend some time keeping the place clean. We always have to wait for tables because they are left dirty , the bathrooms I don't use because I'd rather hd it. But value and food wise it is A+

1 Thank CoastieSKKass