“A lovely stay with friendly staff and good food!”

Colonel Blackinton Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Attleboro
Colonel Blackinton Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Attleboro B&B and Inns
Reviewed 13 April 2011

My overnight stay at the charming Colonel Blackinton Inn was a welcome respite from the Hilton and Marriott hotels I normally stay at during my weekly travels for work. The room was quaint with a wonderfully comfortable bed; so much appreciated when I travel so often. Coutney, my bartender/waitress was friendly, funny, and accommodating; she prepared a special (light!) Cosmo before my delicious salmon dinner. The next morning I had a leisurely breakfast (complimentary) that included eggs, salmon, fruit, etc. As good as the food was, the best part of breakfast was the engaging conversation with Annie, who's been at the Inn for 22 years. Although there is not much to do in the area, I plan to return to the Inn!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank YolandaSNYC
There are newer reviews for Colonel Blackinton Inn

Reviewed 19 May 2007

We stayed at Blackinton Inn while my daughter was having surgery at a nearby hospital. The house is an elegantly restored colonial which was spotless, welcoming and surrounded by beautiful grounds. The owners and staff were extremely kind and understanding, generous and caring. The cost of the room included a sumptuous breakfast of fresh fruit, bagels, muffins, and cereals, as well as a choice of omelette, eggs, pancakes or french toast from the kitchen, served in a colonial dining room of dark wainscoting and large windows overlooking a duck pond. We also ate dinner at the restaurant which takes up the first floor of the building and is a popular and romantic eating spot; this was very convenient for us, since my daughter did not want to venture far after surgery. The food was excellent, the service outstanding and the atmosphere lovely. The beds had pillow topped mattresses and the towels were soft and thick. The only drawback is that the rooms were small, but if you don't mind that, Colonel Blackinton Inn is a wonderful alternative to chain hotels.

• Check-in / front desk
3  Thank MKelly21
Also consider these accommodations in or near Attleboro
Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro Area
Red Roof Inn
Red Roof Inn
#2 of 2 in Mansfield
Courtyard Boston Foxborough/Mansfield
Hampton Inn & Suites Providence/Smithfield
Holiday Inn Express Providence - North Attleboro
Holiday Inn Express Providence -...
#1 of 2 in North Attleboro
Knights Inn North Attleboro
Knights Inn North Attleboro
#2 of 2 in North Attleboro

Been to Colonel Blackinton Inn? Share your experiences!