“Nice!”
Review of Buck's Roadside BBQ - CLOSED

Buck's Roadside BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 22 July 2013

We stayed in Auburn, Mass. for the night, and found this place accidently. Very small, and tucked in off the road between other buildings, it is a wonder we saw it. We stopped in to check it out, and left there with a bag full of take out to eat back at the hotel room.
The restaurant is very small but does have a little diining room with a few tables to eat at, but it was so hot that evening, and they do not have air conditioning, so we decided to get take out to eat back at our air conditioned room.
The service from the young girl working the counter was a great, she was very friendly and helpful. Their prices were very fair as most BBQ places are high priced, but not here. Their food was excellent, especially the hot corn bread that came with it. We truly enjoyed our meal, and would definitely return when we go back through again.
I gave them a four rating because they do not offer travelers a comfortable place to sit down to eat during the hot days of summer, but by all means everything else is a five +

Reviewed 9 July 2013

Pleasant service , great food.
Also ate at Anthony's great soups, salad bar and food.
Also used Mack's catering,,,,fantastic!

1  Thank momamguy
Reviewed 11 May 2013

Laid back, small, cute. Good ribs and pulled pork. One of my favorite items was the corn bread stuffing but they don't always have it on menu. Lots of choices of meat. Cucumber salad is tasty. Lots of sauces to try. Everything is homemade which is a lovely effort that I appreciate.

Reviewed 24 March 2013

My husband is VERY picky about the quality of his food and the cleanliness of the establishment (he's Italian, so every meal is viewed as his possible last meal on earth!), and he loves the ribs, as do my grown sons. Not cheap, but a good value and barbeque is pretty darn authentic (I used to live in the south). Worth the trip and the money; somewhat limited hours so check before stopping. Take out only. I do not eat meat but the sides are very good. Definitely not health food, but a nice treat for barbeque lovers.

1  Thank mad2go
Reviewed 2 February 2013

Not a fancy dine in place. Pulled pork and ribs are great. Plenty of sides. Love the mac and cheese and home made cole slaw. Messy but delicious.