“Good Place To Stay”
Review of Hampton Inn Auburn

Hampton Inn Auburn
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Auburn
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I prefer to stay at the Hampton and Hilton chain of hotels. I always know the room will be clean and the staff friendly. This trip was no exception. I was pleased with the service and the stay! The only thing I didn't like was that the hotel is off the main road and did not have a very large sign showing where it was located. The GPS had trouble directing me to the hotel because of where it was located. The sign for the hotel could only be seen from one side of the road. The staff expressed that many customers have trouble finding the hotel. I would recommend the Hotel make finding their site easier. Other than that, once we got there it was a great place to stay!

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Staff is friendly and helpful, rooms are clean, complimentary breakfast is good. It's missing a place to buy things you might need. Medicine, stationery, snacks, drinks, newspapers, etc. Also perhaps having brewed coffee available earlier than 5:00 would be nice.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Upon arrival, the facility was immaculate and the staff was helpful. I found the room to be spotless and comfortable. The location was exactly as advertised in proximity to venues that I attended as part of my stay. The staff was able to arrange for taxi service to accommodate my needs in a timely fashion. All of my expectations were exceeded! I would definitely consider staying at a Hampton Inn again.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel. It appeared very nice and clean. The employees I delt with directly were very personable and delightful. After staying there for four nights I noticed a lot small red bumps on my upper back and shoulders. There were also a few on my hands. I did not think much of it. These bumps turned into big red itchy bumps and were later found to be bed bug bites. I have over 67 bites. I told the staff and they stated they would get back to me. I was more concerned for the other people staying in that room who could possibly encounter the same problem. I just received a response from the hotel, three days after I notifed them of the incident and they state that it cannot be bed bugs. The fact that they are not acknowledging there is a problem worries me because I am not convinced that the problem will be resolved for the next person who stays there. After reading the other bed bug incident reports in 2013 and 2012 I wonder if they even acknowledged there was problem previously and if this incident could have been avoided. Beware of this hotel because the problem may not be resolved if you choose to stay there.
They did offer to compensate me one night, which is not what I was looking for because I was there on business and did not pay for the room initially. As I stated previously I wanted to inform them as they could fix the issue so the next person did not have to go through what l am currently dealing with. However based on the response I recieved I do not believe they will address the issue.

• Stayed: June 2014
3  Thank Seipc
Laniece C, Manager at Hampton Inn Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

I want to apologize for the unfortunate experience that you had at our hotel. Please know that the health and safety of our guests is of the utmost importance and we work closely with a professional pest control company to address and rectify any pest situation that might occur. We have reviewed your comments with our staff and assure you the situation has been addressed accordingly. We appreciate you bringing this to us so we may better protect future guests and welcome you to contact our offices directly if we may be of any additional assistance.
LaNiece Camacho
Front Off Manager
774-221-0055

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Great location for business; quiet surroundings for good night sleep Friendly staff. lots of breakfast menu items. However it doesn't have non dairy and pork or beef eater meat options. Also need to clarify hours of fitness room. Should be 24 hours if guest have key.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

I was very satisfied with the cleanliness of both the room and linens. My room was very quiet and was able to get a good nights rest. The breakfast selection and quality of selection was top notch. I will definitely return to this motel when in the area again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 May 2014

We were attending an event in Worcester and stayed here. It is only a few miles outside of Worcester and the rates are more reasonable.
The property is set back off the road which makes it much quieter than some other places. It is next to a lake - and provides a nice view.
The property is clean and comfortable. It all adds up to a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Auburn
Holiday Inn Express Auburn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Worcester Auburn
Comfort Inn Auburn-Worcester
7 mi away
Hampton Inn & Suites Worcester
La Quinta Inn Auburn Worcester
Homewood Suites by Hilton Worcester

Been to Hampton Inn Auburn? Share your experiences!