“Excellent! Best Breakfast Place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Coffee Mug

Coffee Mug
Ranked #2 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Auburn
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Halifax, MA
“Excellent! Best Breakfast Place!”
Reviewed 30 April 2012

We ended up here because the hotel free breakfast closed early. Little did we know that would turn out to be the best part of our stay in Auburn. The food was fantastic, basic good food. Not greasy, hot and delicious. Real home fries. The service was the best. The girls there work very hard and we never felt left alone even though it was a very busy Sunday morning.

Auburn is 65 miles from my house. A little too far to go for breakfast, but the next time we stay anywhere near here, we'll be back.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank ecmmmm

Cape Cod
“Breakfast on the road”
Reviewed 2 April 2012

Pleasant waitresses, good breakfast, speedy service.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank buandgigi
Rutland, Massachusetts
“Meh -”
Reviewed 19 March 2012

The coffe Mug is your typical greasy spoon. Nothing spectacular. In fact a little snaeky if you ask me. I ordered my breakfast which the waitress asded what kind of toast I wanted and if I wanted hash browns. My wife then ordered her breakfast (a special from the board) and was asked the same questions. When the bill arrived, we were charged extra for my wife's toast and homefries. It was only about $3.00 but the cost is not important. She doesn't eat alot so she would not have got them if we knew it was extra and the waitress should not have casually asked without at least mentioning it was an additional charge. Just an off experiance.

Nothing to write home about with the food. Average at best.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank Brian G
mass
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place”
Reviewed 28 August 2009

Best coffee, with the best food and a great cook....

1 Thank le164
Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Small town jem”
Reviewed 14 February 2009

It is on the smaller side but has good food and great service. What else do you need?

1 Thank Mlatour