“I think that they are pricey...but the food is great”

Major League Roast Beef and Wings
Ranked #3 of 50 Restaurants in Auburn
Cuisines: American
Auburn
“I think that they are pricey...but the food is great”
Reviewed 26 September 2013

I love the food here it is so good. The only down side is that when I go there for lunch it seems too much. So we usually go for dinner so we don't feel like we spend too much. The guys I work with love this place too. The sandwiches have plenty of meat!!!

• Visited June 2013

Auburn, Massachusetts
“Fabulous”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

We are close enough to Major League that we can stop and pick up dinner,snack.baseball night grinder etc.....Lucky us. The roast beef is super and we can order the way we like it cooked......Great value....they should have a line to pick up to go orders....have to stand in line with people ordering.....their only flaw

• Visited September 2013
Worcester, Massachusetts
“A great roast beef sandwich”
Reviewed 16 July 2013

Major League had been recommended to us and we finally got a chance to give it a try. We both had the large size roast beef sandwich and I had it with the "combo" items. Onion roll was fresh and tasty and the roast beef is simply very good. Price was fine considering the portion size. Would we return? You bet - we would!! Customer service was patient as we wandered through the menu on the wall and there was good follow up about our choices. Wings were tasty.

Visited July 2013
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Overated”
Reviewed 28 May 2013 via mobile

Overall the food is good, but a little expensive. Either way doesn't make up for the bad customer service from the two lady's who take your order. Very annoying attitude and they probably should be working at the town hall as they give you the impression that you are luck to even have them talk to you. Very similar to a municipality employee.

The bottom line is they have no clue what customer service really means and because of that i don't care how good the food is it's not worth dealing with their attitude. It's great when you are standing around waiting for your order and they stand around complaining about customers. Clueless.

• Visited May 2013
Enfield, Connecticut
“A shared lunch with mom...”
Reviewed 8 May 2013 via mobile

First of all, the place has an overwhelming menu with so many choices. I am not complaining, lol. I ordered the chicken salad club on light rye, which was unbelievably moist and full of white meat. The bread was very soft and fresh. My mom ordered the "Reuben" and we each traded half of our sandwiches. The pastrami was warm, the bread was soft and every single bite had an explosion of flavors. Seriously, I have had many sandwiches and I believe we found the best of the best for NE, as far as I can see. They also have french fries, chips and a large jar of half-sour pickles, yum...yum. The service was very good, considering how busy they were. The price was reasonable and the portions were unbelievably large. My mom had to take her chicken salad half to go. As you have read, our experience was very enjoyable and we left very satisfied.

• Visited May 2013