“Very Friendly Servers”
Review of Friendly's

Friendly's
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Auburn
Reviewed 27 February 2014

We tried the clam chowder, cheese burger, meat loaf, & ice cream...all great. Service was great & location was a short distance from our hotel.

There are newer reviews for Friendly's

Reviewed 15 October 2013

I stopped by for desert after eating dinner at a different area restaurant.

Hey, no one beats Friendly's at what they do best, serve some of the best ice cream in New England!

Reviewed 20 July 2013

Very good experience, as usual. It is so sad that there are very few Friendly's left. When we arrived we had to wait several minutes while they cleaned some tables so we could sit down. Otherwise, the service was fairly quick and the food was good. The waitress was a little rough in her demeanor, but okay. II ordered fried clam strips which aren't healthy at all, but they were so good! My son had fried shrimp, and my daughter had grilled cheese, and no complaints. The ice cream here is always wonderful, too. I hope Friendly's is done with their mass closings of restaurants. The one in Westborough was my favorite, as my family went their when I was a child, and sadly it closed. There was also one within driving distance of me in North Carolina, and they closed that one, too. Very disappointing.